Prologue.

"Tell me how you're feeling because I can't read your mind and I'm tired of guessing.You've impacted my life and I want you to stay.You were the one who made me feel alive and then absolutely killed me.It's a horrible thing that the universe let us meet then rip you away from me so quickly.But I do know even if we meet five years from now,I would still be breathless over you.There's a corner of my heart that's yours.And I don't mean for now or until I've found someone else.Whether I fall in love a thousand times or never again,there's a corner of my heart that belongs to only you."

Having the captaincy of the basketball team along with the highest GPA in school,Katie Marie Johnson was the perfect high school role model.She was stubborn,intelligent,sweet,sarcastic and sometimes a bitch.

The boy with the mysterious aura.He was  everything she despised.But his brown eyes,messy hair and that hideous smirk all took her breath away.
Love is bitter sweet but there's  more bitterness than sweetness.

Hey,This is basically my first story so ignore the errors please.I'll post the cast members here but you can picture them as anyone you like.

• Nina Dobrev as Katie Johnson
•Zayn Malik as Ashton Everett
•Vini Uehara as Joe Rudd
•Cameron Dallas as Nate Knight
•Grayson Dolan as Luke O'Donell
•AnnaSophia Robb  as Ashley Allen
•Madison Beer as Jade Woodley
•Brenton Thwaites as Axel Pannettiere
•Luke Hemmings as Nathan Lipnicki
•Ashley Benson as Ellie Johnson
•Kendall Jenner as  Lindsay Fox