Girls day

Jayda pov

It has been a couple of days of me staying with Dess

It has been a couple of days of me staying with Dess. It has been chill for the most part but she is rarely here during the day leaving me bored out of mind. But that all ends today. 

I ran downstairs and found Dess chillin on the couch watching cartoons. 

"Get dress." i said turning the tv off. 

"huh?"

"if you can huh you can hear."

She snatched the remote from me and turned the tv back on "Im not going anywhere today."

I turned the tv back off. "uhh yes you are. You leave me in the house all day long like some kind of prisoner. My dad said to watch me not keep me locked away."

She rolled her eyes. Im so sick of her and this attitude. "girl why is you always mad. just get up and come on." I said crossing my arms cause now she is pissing me off. 

"first of all you just irritate me that I aint always mad. second of all where you trying to go."

"shopping so come on." I said going to get my purse. 

"give me an hour." she said and then went upstairs. 

Dess pov

I was sitting in this shoe store waiting on Jayda

I was sitting in this shoe store waiting on Jayda. We have been in here for 2 hours and she is still shopping. 

"what do you think of these" she said showing me some white boots. 

"they ight"

"ugh you're no help. you literally have the best style and act like you can't help me" she said mumbling the last part as she walked away. 

Oh she likes my style. interesting. 

Jayda and I finally leaves the shoe store. As we were walking the mall, I kept feeling like someone was watching us. 

Jayda was walking ahead of me when I saw a dude staring at her. He look real familiar. 

"Jayda come here." 

"no you come he-"

before she could finish the man approached her. "excuse me. you don't remember me?" he said aggressively.

"no who are-"

"babe don't sweat him. look my man she is taken so back up." I said grabbing Jayda's hand and walking off as fast as I could. I looked back and got one last look at the dude as he stared at us hard and it hit me who exactly who he was. Demarcus. 

I rushed Jayda to the car. "Destiny who was that?" she kept asking as I kept my pace to the car. 

We finally made it and I help her in. I can't leave her side. I don't know who is watching. I get in the drivers seat but before I could pull off Jayda grabs my hand. "dess who was that?"

"he works for the man that is after you." I said telling her the truth.

"can you tell me exactly who is after me?"

"no."

She turned the window mad. Kane specifically told me to keep as much information from Jayda as possible.

I just turn the car on and leave out of the parking deck back to my place. When we finally arrived as I was turning the car off Jayda whispered "he was at the club."

"what do you mean? I thought you couldn't remember."

"i couldn't be his face looked familiar and as I kept thinking he was the one who I had thrown out the club for being aggressive with me. after that everything went black. could he be the one that drug me?"

I look at her as I see tears forming in her eyes. I know she has lived a worried free life so I know this is bad on her. She may be the daughter of a drug dealer but she is a soft as a bunny. 

"yea." I said "but come on lets go inside." 

We go inside and Jayda goes straight to her room. I feel bad for her cause I know this is a weird adjustment for her. I head up to my room and go to my balcony to go smoke cause this shit is stressing me out. 

Few hours later

"Yea it was DeMarcus" I said on my burner phone to Kane. 

Demarcus is Tommy's son and second-hand man. Demarcus is crazier than his father so who knows what he has planned for Jayda. 

"we'll discuss this at our next meeting." I know exactly what that means. " How's Jayda" I haven't heard Jayda leave her room since we got back from the mall. 

"she's fine. definitely not used to her castle being attack. How did you manage to keep you family hidden from all this?"

"I have my ways. but Jayda loves to abuse power so when she found out she used that to her advantage. look where that got her."

"she didn't know why I was staying with yall? mmm that makes sense now."

I heard my bedroom door open. I look back and see a drunk Jayda with a bottle in her hand. "umm let me call you back." I ended the call and put my phone back in its hidden place. 

"Jayda what are you doing." I said walking over to her. 

"drinking" she said as she smiled and held the bottle up. 

"why?" 

"cause im grown."

"okay miss grown up thats enough." I said taking the bottle and putting it on my dresser.

"why the fuck you take my bottle?"

"cause you've had enough. time for bed." i grabbed her and try to talk her out the door. 

"why are we leaving when there is a bed right there." 

"thats my bed."

"and?'

"we not bout to share a bed when you have your own shit."

"TUH" she said and snatched herself away and walked to the bed and laid down. "come lay with me"

"Jayda."

"please."

I roll my eyes and go to the bed cause Imma sleep in MY bed tf. I lay down on my back and stare at the ceiling. she's going to regret this in the morning. 

 I was starting to fall asleep when I feel Jayda cuddle up on and lay her head on my chest. I knew she was sleep cause I heard light snores. I just let out a long breath and said fuck it and went to sleep. 

_________________________________________

Comment and vote.