≪•◦𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ◦•≫

TW:murder,mentions of death,fear(?)

Narrator POV

2 weeks had passed and time after time Millie had been left out by her friends it hurts her that lexy is in on whatever they're talking about and she's not, overtime junior and millie had become so close they already finished the essay and were just hanging out being the excluded ones of the friend group. Millie started to like him even more than before and junior started seeing her as something other than a friend, but of course nothing happened between them for the simple fact that lexy and junior were still technically together. Millie was getting impatient with being left out and she just wanted to talk to them again especially with the killings that have happened. She knew chucky was behind them but she didn't care. On this particular night she was in her bedroom,brushing her hair because she had nothing else to do the sounds of 'romantic lover' were coming from her playlist, once again Sage, Jake and Devon bailed on plans they had to hangout she was beyond angry but kept brushing her hair as a way to calm down. She heard her door creak as it opened she turned to see who came in her room and she saw..

Millie's POV

"Chucky!" She exclaimed, He let the door close and sat by her on her vanity bench. She asked curiously "what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with jake?" And chucky shook his head "don't you know? Jake doesn't like the killing I've done, I forgot they haven't told you I'm what they've been keeping from you they're trying to kill me but you wouldn't know that" 

she frowned slightly anger starting to bubble again "really that's what they think I won't understand? And what do they expect from you?,you're literally the soul of a murder do they expect you to hug?" And chucky agreed "exactly! You're smart kid,have you ever considered killing? I mean it's not like your friends would care enough to find out , they don't even trust you so why help them I'm your friend to the end and i wouldn't lie to you" and Millie started to think "your right they don't care... you know what.. I'll kill someone tonight right now ."  Chucky chuckled "welcome to the slaughter-bowl kid"

Narrator  POV

What a shocker, and now another shocker millie's walking down her street with chucky or "tommy" now with a knife in hand on her way to the wheelers but is she going to kill one of the wheelers? Well all I can say is one of the wheelers woke up with heart shaped cut on their left arm and bloody bed sheets as well as a surprise in the living room although it's not necessarily a 'living' room anymore

Fun Fact:Millie finds out how killed her dad in 3 chapters