🔴period

Y/n's point of view                *Why Jungkook was at work when you got bad cramps,so you fell asleep instead of making his coffee you always do right before he gets home. *
   "Where the fuck is y/n." Jk
  *he gose into you're guys room he throws a pillow at you*
    "Get the fuck up. " jk
    "I I'm sorry" y/n
     "Make me some dinner" jk
      "Ok" y/n
       "Don't answer. " jk
    *you make him a huge dinner and sit down with him*
        "S so how w wwas your day" y/n
        "Speak go ahead" jk
   *u put your head down on the table from the pain*
       "Go outside" jk
        "What why" y/n
  * u feel a hard cold slap which makes u break u start tearing up crying so bad, on the ground holding your stomach. He stands there not knowing what to do*
               Jeon Jungkook pov
*she's crying hard I don't think she felt good I thought it was ok to act like that bc, my dad used to abuse and boss my mom like that but my dad passed. He starts crying*
         "Y/n I'm so sorry" jk
         "Go away bitch" y/n
          "Ok" jk
   *I feel so bad I should go to bed I should try to cuddle her he gose to ur guys room and y/n's already sleeping he, calls into work so he can make it right. He spoons her when she woke up for a second noticing and making a shirt smile, going back to sleep. *
                   y/n's pov
      *I woke up and he was gone so I went to go make food then he was in the kitchen with breakfast*
       "Good morning" jk
   *steps back*y/n
        "U can talk"*he says a little cold on accident*
        "S sorry" y/n
       "Heyyy it's ok" jk
  * he cuffs your cheeks in your hands *