CHAPTER 21

-
"honeyyy!!!" i woke up when greg shout, i sat.

i put my palm on my head, i'm full of sweat. i'm so exhausted. my whole body is weat right now.

"anong nangyari?" i asked feeling so exhausted while gasping for air.

"your dreaming, nag co-collapse ka kanina while your sleeping, is that because of agatha? iniisip mo parin siya?" he put his palm on my cheek.

naguguluhan ako. nasan si agatha? is she alright? the last memories i know is when i'm crying on her side when she fell into the floor.

"hon" i hold his hand.

"is she okay?" i added. please hon tell me that she's okay.

he gasp

"yes hon, okay siya" he said before i smile that get my heart jumped.

buhay siya..

"where she is?" i asked with a smile on my face.

"nasa hospital, buti hindi malalim ang sugat sa leeg niya kase mapurol ang kutsilyong ginamit niya that why she survive." he stop, he look on my eyes straightly.

"is that true hon? that she love you?" he asked clueless, i slowly nood.

"i don't know how to act, ang ganda mo naman kase talaga" he pinch my cheeks.

"ang swerte ko sayo" he whispered.

"mas maswerte ako sayo greg, you mean everything greg. i love you" i passionately emitted before i hugged him.

"i love you too irene" he whispered and unclasped our body.

"come on, dress yourself. pupunta tayo kay agatha" he said before he wiped my sweat.

-
a loud noise, and some people shouting because of pain while some of the nurse shaking and confused about what they feel.

some of that i saw when we are walking right now, papunta kay agatha.

"are you ready?" greg asked, i sighed.

i nood.

he open the door, i see agatha's lying in hospital bed while she have a big bandage on her neck.

i make mano on her parent's before i walk beside her.

i slowly grab her hands

"i'm sorry" i whispered, she started to cry.

greg walked near to me.

he also grab agatha's arm.

"you don't need to worry, we're here. pwede ka na naming maging anak" greg emitted.

"but seriously, open ang bahay namin para sayo, and specially si irene nandiyan siya para sayo" he added i saw agatha's smile.

"maam" agatha spoke up that get my gaze turn to her.

i laughed.

"your not my student anymore right? hindi mo na ako teacher" i jokingly said..

"so i can court you na?" she said seriously that get me confused.

"kidding. hahaha kinabahan kayo noh?" she said before we all laughed.

"i'm sorry for the both of you." she sincerely said.

i don't know but my tears released when she said that line.

why am i crying????

"agatha listen. it's okay hmmm. ang mahalaga magpagaling ka muna diyan" i said.

"ngayon nag si-sisi na ako kung bakit ko pa hiniwa ang leeg ko" she chuckled before we laugh..

"ikaw kase eh" i said, she slowly sat up. i guided him.

"oh dahan dahan baka bumuka ang sugat mo" greg emitted while there's a concern in his eyes

it's like we are big family.

"now i know why you can't love me." she stop and look to both of us.

"because you both look so meant to be. sayang nga lang di ako naging lalaki. aagawin sana kita" she laughed.

i walked near to her.

i hugged her.

"you really a bitch, you are?" we laughed together, before greg join us.

"i let you marked my words, after your wounds heal. i make sure mag paparty ako for you." greg emitted, agatha's eyes twinked.

but it change suddenly when she remember something.

she grab her bag beside her.
she grab something inside.

she gave it to us.

"a ticket, plane ticket." i look at her. she's smile.

"aalis ka?" i asked, i look at greg he put his palm on my back.

"sa tingin mo ba maam makaka move on ako habang nakikita kita? you are bitch also noh?" she emitted.

i just shooked my head.

"kailan alis mo?" greg asked.

"the next day, dun ko na rin papa galingin lahat ng sugat ko, especially itong puso ko. i wanna forget everything. but not this moment. i always mark this day to remember both of you." she smile.

"pero promise uuwi ka sa binyag ng anak namin ha?" i asked.

her eyes twinked again.

"really my baby na!!" she shout then i grab his palm to put in my tummy.

she smile widely while greg watching us.

"sir can i have a favor" she look on greg eyes.

"anything maam?" greg jokingly said.

"pwedeng hiramin ko muna si mrs. araneta?" she asked, greg look at my eyes. he smile.

"why not, basta ibalik mo rin ha" he said before he walked near to me and kiss my lips deeply.

"i'll make sure uuwi ako sayo" i said out of the sudden.

"diba moment ko to?" agatha interrupted us. haha.

"okay okay, bye!" greg wave to us before he left out.

this what i like to greg di siya seloso, he knows his limitation being my husband. and i love it.

i back my gaze on her.

"if you gonna ask me kung saan ko gusto pumunta" she stop.

"sa rooftop. di naman ako pwedeng lumabas dito diba" she added, i smile

"how can i be assure na hindi ka tatalon don?" i asked she bitchly laughed.

"sa pangalawang pagkakataon? tatapusin ko pa ba" she said we just laughed together before i guided her to sat up on her wheel chair.

-
and then......we spend the rest of the day together.