𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 -02-

Previous time:

Lee-jin felt all of his body began to  getting cold, as he resist to close both of his eyes for a little bit before said his last thought.

´a happy life...´

With that, Jung Lee-jin on his 36th birthday, died on xx december 2019 during a car crash.
- • -

´Su-jin... Mina.. i'm sorry.´

Lee-jin thought while his heart clenched painfully but then he heard a cry.

´..am i crying..? Wait no, this cry is a baby cry.. but where did it come from?´

"Madam! The baby is a boy!"
Lee-jin heard another voice beside that baby sound.

"let.. let me carry him.."
"Yes madam!"

Lee-jin didn't notice this, but the baby cry has stopped earlier, the maid who is carrying the baby- no, him. Walked towards the woman who looks exhausted and sweating profusely.

The maid handed him to the woman who she called 'Madam' earlier. The madam look at him fondly at the bundle in her warm arms and has the eyes that was showing a parents love. Which feels weird to him, because in his entire life, he never had that nor receive that love.

"My baby boy.. you finally came out. You are the most happiest thing that has ever happened in my lifetime after me and your father's wedding day!"

The madam said it with the sweetest and gentlest voice as possible with a loving look plastered on her face.

´So i was reborn with my memories.. haah.. okay, cool. I just need to restart my life all over again. Maybe.. Su-jin was also born with a new happy life..´

• - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 - 5 years later. - •

"Young master, the lord and the madam called for your audience."

"Where?"
The 5 years old child stand up from his chair, and stand in front of the butler.

"At the main guest room."
The butler answered with a little bow.
- 𝑽𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫.

"Young master, shall i carry you?"

"mhm.." The child hummed with a serious look which can't be taken as serious because with his child face, he looks cute.

And that child is the former Lee-jin, who his name now it's--

𝑹𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒚 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕.

Butler Vaine picked up and carry him gently on his right arm and then get out from Rione's room, closing the door while giving orders to the head maid so that the maids would clean the young master's room and goes on his way to the main guest room.

After they arrived, The lord and madam of the Heindrist were talking happily, the couple was always had a happy aura surround them which made the other nobles felt jealous of their peace and harmony aura. But for today, the couple seemed to be more happy than the normal, this made Rione wondered about if something good was happening.

"My lord, madam, The young master has arrived with Butler Vaine." Said a maid to both of the heindrist.

"Oh my, really? Ah! Rione! Come here!!" The madam, also Rione's mother, 𝑬𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒆𝒍 𝒀𝒘𝒆𝒍 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕. Exclaimed while excitingly called for Rione.

Beside her, is Rione's father, 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒁𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕. Also had an excited with a mix of a slight impatience plastered on his face, he seems like want to said something big but was holding back.

Butler Vaine put Rione down, and watched as Rione walk towards his parents with a curious look.
"Father, mother, did something big happened?"

Rione said while his mother place him gently on the chair beside and between her and her husband. "*chuckle* we can't hide anything from you at all."

´Your happiness was obvious.´
Rione calmly thought a fact.

"That's right Rione! We have a good and happy news for you!"
Calleon look was really happy and  hold both of his son's shoulders with a big beam smile on his face.

´So bright..´

"Rione! You are going to be a..-"
"Brother?"
"...."

The room was in a silent, while Butler Vaine smiled amusingly staring at his young master who already act maturely ever since he was a baby.

"Rione~!! Why can't you let us say it??!" His mother whined and was happy for his son to be smart enough to can guess what are they going to say but Irena wants her child to act like one.

It does the same as his father, Calleon who had a sad puppy look.

Rione blankly looking at both of them who act like a child more than himself and sweatdropped along with the other maids including Butler Vaine.

´who is the one that act like a child now?´

"So i'm going to have a sibling?" Said Rione while trying to lift their mood to the previous happy aura.

Sure enough, they did.

"Yes!! Rione! You are not going to be all alone now!"

"Is it a girl or boy..?"
Rione said.

If it's a boy, he would protect him from every possible dangers and would support his brother no matter what. And if it's a girl, he would do anything to protect his sister and to not repeat his past mistake.

"We don't know yet, we will check it out with our magician's magic later."

"Alright.."

"Now that the happy news has revealed, let's celebrate it!"
Irena said with a blush of excitement and raise both of her arms to show her good and happy mood.

Both of the father and son shaking their head helplessly while having a smile on their own.

If anybody saw this happy family occasion, they would probably coo'ed and even envy or jealous at them.

Because this family is not like the other noble family. Who got forced into a marriage and have to gave birth to an heir with someone they doesn't love.

Heindrist family was a happy family indeed, and even the maids and their workers were friendly.

But maybe some of them was not, a few of the maids were either an whore who tried to seduce the lord, or an innocent girl that do all the fake good acts just to show that they are an white lotus and was hoping to got a higher position.

The family is an happy in a harmony family. But does the happiness can still remained?

𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕?
____________________________________

1050 words!

:)