Chapter 1: A Risky Gamble

FOR MANDALORE!

ATTTAAAAAACK!

Y/N! LOOK OUT!

(SOUNDS OF BLADES CLASHING AND BLASTER FIRE)

DAAAAAD!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Y/n jerks awake and looks up at the ceiling of his room. He pants slowly to steady his breathing, and sees Drax staring at him.

Drax: Y/n Djarin, are you all right?

Y/n: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine Drax. What's up?

Drax: We are approaching the Quarantine Zone.

Y/n: How long have I been asleep?

Drax: 15,338 ticks.

Y/n: .....uh-huh.

Drax: Why do you sleep with your helmet on?

Y/n feels his helmet, being sure it was still covering his face.

Y/n: I've told you before Drax, I just don't like showing people what's under here.

Drax: Then how do you and the betrayer kiss?

Y/n: One: Gamora respects what I've been through considering she and I have fought together in the war. And Two: again with the "betrayer" thing?

Drax: She is the spawn of my sworn enemy, a murderess, and a traitor. I do not trust her.

Y/n: Do you trust me?

Drax: Of course.

Y/n: Then believe me when I say she's on our side. And Gamora was adopted by Thanos, not his actual spawn.

Drax: She still killed in his name.

Y/n: The past is the past, Drax. Just... don't start anything unnecessary.

Drax: I make no promises.

Drax leaves Y/n's room, allowing the Mandalorian to sit up and crack his neck.

He grabs his weapons and swords and attach them to his hip and back before heading out. He sees the Flora Colossus, Groot, standing over Rocket, the technical genius and furball pain-in-the-ass.

 He sees the Flora Colossus, Groot, standing over Rocket, the technical genius and furball pain-in-the-ass