𝐗𝐈𝐕

✦•······················•𓁹•······················•✦

You got the same eyes as your father,
And you carry the same kind of temper too,
She told me that she fucking hates you!

✦•······················•𓁹•······················•✦

"You think Gold already knows?" Smiley asked, goggles and some other hearing, "maybe, he did text me but I didn't see what..." Stardust took out his phone and unlocked it, surely enough, there was a text by golden. "he wants to meet us" Stardust said smiling, dimples then showed on his cheeks. "damn bro, who got you smiling like that?" Smiley joked, hitting stardust's shoulder while he chuckled, Stardust playfully rolling his eyes.

"If you guys want, you can come with us, or you can go look around the city" Crown said, looking at the group of inklings. "I dont think we should-" "YEAH LET'S GO" Goggles cheered, not really thinking into what he says. 

"Alright then, lets go now"

✦•······················•𓁹•······················•✦

some teammates from Crown, Smiley and stardust's team left(Pluto, Casanova, honey, Bandanna), wanting to do something else, so the huge group turned a bit more smaller.

After walking a bit, the group stopped at a building. The sing was in a different language, which made specs a bit skeptical, yet he kept his mouth shut. Stardust went in front of the white door. He pressed the keys in the lock, and the door automatically opened. The two boys went inside, Smiley holding the door to let the others inside.

Inside, the walls were painted white, decorations covering a bit of the walls. In rooms, were inktolings, jellyfishes or sea bunnies,each room having different decorations, all having a fun time with each other. Some doors were closed, some were wide open. "This is a place where you can talk with friends, you rent a room and decorate it the way you want it, it can have an extra room if you'd like" Stardust said, walking in the long, modern looking hallway.

After a bit, the group stopped at a dark grey door, another sign that was in a different language. Stardust knocked once. Then stepped back a bit from the door. The door clicked, then swung open, revealing Negative. His slit pupils landed on the three males, then the group of Inkopolis square inklings, his face never changing.

His eye's then went back to the three boy's, "Come in I guess..." he went inside the room, making Stardust go first into the room. Smiley motioned the group to also come in.