You surpise her at the grammy's

Y/n pov:
You decided to surprise Taylor at the Grammy. From a long while of shooting a movie in UK. But it's worth it to surprise her, get to see her cute surprised face. I miss her. I contacted Tree, to let her know that I'm on the plane heading over to the Grammy's in LA. And I've been notified that Taylor got Nominated in two categories, album of the year and song of the year.

I cannot wait to surprise her. As soon the plane landed, I was immediately escorted to the car before the paps arrived. I'm a world known actress in the movie industry, I played in the well know roles and films. I got to my house to get ready real fast since the event is about to start in 2 hours. And 2 hours is not enough time to get ready. I took a quick shower, dried myself, and combed my hair.

I put on my dark velvet dress/Tux(whatever you guys feel comfortable), put on perfume. My makeup assistant, put makeup on me to look fabulous of course. After putting on makeup me and my assistants left the house and went the venue. It was a 30 minutes of traffic. As we arrived to the venue, I saw celebrities down at the red carpet. Then I saw Taylor looking stunning as always.

We drove pass the venue and went the back, where we met with some of the employees who worked there. I thanked them as I stayed behind stage. I took a peek from stage to see people fulling the Arena. I saw the host, who agreed I surprised Taylor. "Hey Michael! What's up man?" I greeted him. "Hey what's good? Oh I'm doing good. I can not wait to help you with surprising Taylor." He spoke excitedly. "Yeah I'm good thank you, I just got here. And yes I'm very glad that you agreed to help me." I told with a bright smile.

"So do you know who's going to win the album of the year and the song of the year?" I asked him, hoping that Taylor will win both. "Oh come on man, I can't tell you. You'll see when we start, alright Y/n, I'll see you in a bit." He said as he left to welcome the Celebrities and other audiences. After the opening, he went to the album of the year category. "Ok ok, everyone settle down. We're diving right into the album of the year category! Here are they nominees, Taylor Swift for Evermore, Halsey If I can't have love, I want power, and Selena Gomez Rare! And we have a winner for the Album of the year goes too, we need drum roll please!" I hope it's Taylor please let it be Taylor. "Taylor Swift!" He announced. I yelped in excitement. "Hell yes! Let's go Taylor!" I slightly yelled excitedly.

I saw her walked up the stage, and grabbed the microphone. "Oh my god you guys thank you so much. I really to thank my co writers, Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner. And to my loving fiancé, if you're watching this, thank you love, for inspiring me and helping me with the album, while you're away film your movie with a long distance and long FaceTime calls I really want to cuddle with you. I love you so much. And last but not least, thank you fans. You guys helped me get this far I love you guys so much!" She spoke as she waved to the camera and walked down the stage and back to her seat.

See this is the reason why I fell in love with her. I fell in love with her personality, her smile, her everything. We both may have been through ups and downs, but yet we still have each others back. Just like my parents told me, 'one day you'll find the one, your other half.' And they were right.

And I wanted to surprise her in that moment, and to let her know that I'm here. But that'll ruin the surprise I have to wait when Michael announce the song of the year.

"Alright everyone let's move on to the best new artist! The nominees are Megan Thee Stallion! Ingrid Andress! And Doja Cat! And the Best New artist goes too, Drum roll please! Doja Cat! Congratulations Doja Cat! Unfortunately, she couldn't attend tonight. But let's see what she has to say!" He spoke as he pointed to the big screen. "I'm really surprised, when I got the Grammy award. Thank you guys, and thank you fans." She talked.

"Alright let's move on because we have long night ahead of us! Next stop is, Song of the Year! The nominees are, Willow By: Taylor Swift! Everything I wanted By: Billie Eilish! And Bad Habits By: Ed Sheeran! Let's see who it is! Again please Drum rolls! Song of the year goes too, Taylor Swift once again!" He yelled into the microphone. I saw her face was shocked, I had to laugh. She then walk up to the stage again.

"Wow, I...thank you again..wow another Grammy tonight. I can't thank you guys enough. Like I said, Thank you love, thank Jack and Aaron. And thank you my amazing fans." She spoke as she handled back the microphone. As she was about to leave the stage, Michael spoke. I fix up my dress/Tux, fix my hair, and tried to calm down. "One more thing Miss Taylor. We actually have a surprise for you. And I think it'll make your night ten times better! Alright on the count to three! One! Two! Three! Let's welcome you, Y/n L/n!" He signaled me to come the stage.

I walked up the stage and spoke with the microphone in my hand, "Tada! I'm hereeeee! Babe, I decided to surprise you tonight!" I spoke with a big smile. I saw her shocked face, I laughed gently. "Oh god you have to see your face love." I chuckled as I walked up to her. As soon I got close to her she immediately hugged me. I hugged her back. "Y/n you really have tricks up your sleeves don't you." She spoke into my neck. "Alright that's enough of lovey dovey, we have a show to finish!" My friend interrupted our short and sweet reunion.

We both got of the stage and went to our seats. Taylor held my hand along the way down. I know for sure she misses me. We sat down, "I didn't know you were going to surprise me babe. Wait this why Tree was acting suspicious earlier?" She asked me, "well, yes, me and her were talking about it all day last week." I told her the truth. I held her hand, "I only did this for you my love." I told her as I gently kiss her hand.

We were both next to each other all night. Taylor wouldn't let go my arm, which I didn't mind at all.

——————————
A/n: just posting some of my old drafts, I just wanted it out there yk- not proofread. Btw it's not so good. Have a good night or morning or afternoon.