1. Dorms

It was a kind of rainy summer day when Aizawa came to Izuku's house knocking. He was dressed more casually than Inko usually saw him. He smiled softly, sorting through envelopes.

"May I speak with you and your son this morning?" He asked softly.

Inko hesitated, "Izuku!.. Yes, of course. You're always welcome in my home but I need to know whats going on."

"Oh, I'll tell you when Midoryia gets here," he nods. "I wont be here long, I have to still visit a handful of other students."

He spoke as he walked into the house, pulling an envelope from the stack he clutched on his hand. His black hair was pulled into a half up-half down ponytail and his eyebrows seemed worse than usual. He looked like he hadn't slept in a good while.

"Why don't you take a seat?.. Izuku Midoryia get out here," She called out.

Izuku scrambled from his room and shut the door behind him, "Yeah Mom? What's up?" He then saw Aizawa. With a chuckle he pocketed his hands. "Mr. Aizawa-- what are you doing here? I'm not in trouble am I-"

"No, you're not. However, Nezu has made a decision and if you wish to continue your hero course at UA you will abide by it," He handed Izuku an envelope. "Principal Nezu, as well as the staff, have worried over this for nearly a year now... It is simply too dangerous for the students to be out of sight of the teachers. We have been building dormitories for that past few months and they're finally prepared. Your roommates have been assigned by class." He sounded like he was reading a script.

Inko paused, "How long will they be in these dorms?"

"They'll live there for the next three years, until they complete high-school. Don't worry, Midoryia will be in good hands," he assured her with a half-smile. "Midoryia, your roommates and other dorm information will be inside that envelope. I'm supposed to get going." He checked his watch. With that, Aizawa left. He still held a heafty stack of envelopes.

Izuku quickly opened the envelope, eager to find out who his roommates were. Inko was a lot less enthusiastic. Izuku's face fell when he saw who would all be in his dorm.

"Izuku Midoryia
Class 1-A, Hero Course

Room 103
Izuku Midoryia, Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima, Tenya Iida

You will report to your dormitory next Monday with personal belongings. You will not come.ti class for the next week while you pack. Be sure you have clothing, toiletries, and any other belongings you'd like to bring. You will only be allowed to retrieve things from.your home on holidays for your own and other student's saftey. Your bags will be searched. You're allowed a maximum of two bags. You're only required to wear uniforms during school hours."

Izuku sighed and handed him mom the letter begrudgingly.

"I'm roomed with Kaachan. That'll only go well," he chuckles and shakes his head.

"What happened... You boys used to be best friends," Inko shakes her head dismissively.

"He changed. I'm gonna go pack. At least I have Tenya, he usually looks after me," there's a small chuckle. With that he dissapeared back in his room to pack a duffle bag.

He chose to bring various comic books and clothing. He picked up a picture of him with his mom, his dad had been cut out the picture. He smiles softly and lays it onto of his other belongings. He folded up his hero costume and nestled it into the bag. The next Monday was in four days, so he had time to prepare.