movie theater 😀🤌🏼

"Come on (Y/n)!!!" Zach said as he pulls them inside the movie theater "nooo Zach I'm not watching that movie it's too scary!!" Zach laughs "no it's not" "how do you know?" He stops and look at her "just come on" he says as he pulls (Y/n), (Y/n) sighs as they felt defeated, Zach pulled them to the set and makes them sit first as he sits next to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks at him "how much am I getting paid to watch this movie?" He looks at (Y/n) "paid?" "Yes paid your fucking paying me right?" He looks away quickly and looks at the screen "popcorn?" He said "popcorn?" "I forgot popcorn" (Y/n) laughs as they hide their face in his shoulder "but I'm too lazy to get some so never mind" (Y/n) kept laughing as the movie starts, "shhh" Zach said as they stop laughing and looks at the screen, (Y/n) holds onto Zach while keeping their eyes on the screen.

It was in the middle of the movie where (Y/n) got scared and cuddled into Zach hiding their face from the screen, Zach held them close "it's ok (Y/n) it's only just a movie" Zach whisper to (Y/n) while kisses their head, (Y/n) sighs and smiles looking up at him smiling, he smiles down at her then kissed their head again as he looks back at the screen same goes for (Y/n).

It was the end of the movie finally!!!! (Y/n) happily walked out of the movie theater with Zach as they get to his car "my place?" Zach asked "yes!" He smiles and unlocks the car and gets in.

~at Zach place~

Zach and (Y/n) got to Zach house, he unlocks the door and (Y/n) gets out and walks up to his door waiting for him, he gets out and locks his car walking up to his door Unlocking letting (Y/n) go first.

(Y/n) goes first with Zach following behind them as they looked at him"Zach I'm tired" (Y/n) said as they walked up the stairs walking into his room, Zach follows behind them as (Y/n) makes it to his room opening his door and laying on his bed falling asleep quickly.

Zach smiles and puts them in the bed putting them under the covers as he goes next to them also falling asleep.

~middle of the night~

(Y/n) was breathing heavily as they was having a nightmare about getting chased by a killer from the movie, the killer got close to them so close but missed, after running for a bit (Y/n) realized that their was a other killer, and that killer was in front on them, (Y/n) looked at him as the killer kills them.

(Y/n) woke up quickly sitting up and started to cry softly, Zach hears this as he sits up and looks at (Y/n) "(Y/n) are you okay?" He asked as he rubs their back "nightmare?" (Y/n) nods, Zach makes them lay down as he cuddles them kissing them all over their face "it's ok I'm here don't worry" Zach said as he kisses her again and holds her close, "thank you Zach" (Y/n) said as they closed their eyes and feel asleep pretty quickly feeling happy in Zach's arms.

Same with Zach he was happy that he has the love of his life in his arms, he kissed her one last time and whisper"I love you (Y/n)" and he falls asleep happily.

(Author note) hope you enjoy this ElixEsque!!