Chapter 4: The pirate expo~

Hello there people. ~
I'm finally back!! Sorry that it took so long for a update , but to be honest my mental health weren't great and I went to a new school with new people, and it was all a bit stressful but now I'm here again to write more Yandere One Piece stuff! I hope you aren't angry at me. I try my best to update more ^^

---------------------------------------------------------

~(3rd pov) ~

The (e/c) eyed girl can't believe their eyes. 𝑶𝒎𝒈, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔! 𝑺𝒐 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆. She thinks for herself as she also lines up at the food stand. 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕.

The girl is so concentrated on what she should eat, that she doesn't notice taht she's being looked at. "Oi....who are are?" Suddenly she looks around and find the strawhat. "𝑼𝒉𝒎... 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓..." (y/n) said with a suspicious look in her (s/c) colored face.

The captain starts to laugh "You're a funny one. I'm Monkey d. Luffy and I'm going to be the pirate king!" he said with motivation and shakes her hand. The zoan fruit eater starts to giggle. "𝑺𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆..."

Luffy starts to smile. "You know Ace? Is he here... I haven't see him in a long time." he gets sad at the though of Ace and Sabo. He really loves them as brothers.

The girl nods. "𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." The boy starts to smile again and suddenly an other voice is to hear. "Luffy you idiot. Soon is there a beauty contest and it gives a lot of berry's to win! We have to go there!" A girl with big boobs and orange hair appears. "Huh? Who are you...?" She looks at the (h/c) haired girl. "𝑰'𝒎 (𝒚/𝒏)! 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉. " she said with a smile and the big breasted girl smiles too. "I'm Nami and this is our stupid captain Luffy... But I see you two know each other already." she said and giggles. "But we don't have time for this now. Nice to meet you too and Luffy common." Luffy nods and runs with Nami away.

(Y/n)...? She is a really cute girl. Luffy though for himself and smiles at the though of the girl. I should had asked her if she joined our crew. She seems to be special. He said and runs behind Nami.

~(y/n) pov~

I'm eating my (f/f) as I heard a loud voice from the microphone. "Hello pirates, have you all fun at the big pirate expo?" Suddenly pirates screaming everywhere.

"Yes!" the pirates scream

"Good!" the guy with the microphone starts to talk again "that's exactly what I want to hear! As you all know, everything is allowed at the expo! 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕...𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? you think with a michievois grin. "Fights are reimbursed as well as theft and kidnepping. But it gives one rule...the marines can't find out about this expo under any circumstances. Should someone break this rule is he pursued by all others to the end of the world. Creepy though right?

𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆. You though annoyed.

"I would like to introduce myself. I'm the host and moderator Donald and here is our special guest, everyone knows her the amazing Ann."

You look at the stage and see a green haired girl with a huge loop on her head and two pigtails. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉...𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. You sadly though about your past and the villagers who bullied you. 𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔.

"Hello everyone" The girl said and suddenly she shows us her devil fruit and her power to cause illustration. Suddenly a bug red dragon appeared. I start to laugh.

The Moderator tells us a lot more informations about the island and the treasure from pirate king. To be honest I was too busy to sneak on a ship, instead of listening. And as luck would have it I ended up on the Strawhat's ship. Suddenly I hear Nami scream "Idiots! Didn't I tell you not to stuff yourselves?" I though it was a good time to appear.

"Hey Nami and soon the next pirate king ." Suddenly all eyes lie on me and I smile.

"Who are you" Suddenly three katanas stick to my neck and a green haired man looks at me angrily.

"Oi idiot! You don't do that to a woman." the blonde haired man comes closer and looks me in my (e/c) eyed eyes. "Woha and such a beautiful lady." he stares with an awe and starts to get heart eyes. "𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒕." You said as suddenly Luffy screams and runs to me. "(Y/n)! You here! I missed you! " he said playfully and the katana man removed his katanas from me.

"Captain, do you know this (y/n)?" a black haired woman with a book in her hands asked. Luffy nods. "Yes she is 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 "friend". " he said in a cute yet threatening voice." Nami knows her t-" He got cut off from the blonde haired man."(y/n) my sweet sunflower! Do you wan-" Suddenly Nami hits him." Just ignore him... "

" 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒏𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐.." you said with seriousness.
" When our captain trust you then we also! " a man with black hair and glasses said and the reindeer nods." My name is Usupp and that is Chopper. " he introduced me to everyone and I smiled. Suddenly Zoro appeares." Yo... I'm - I'm sorry what happend before..." he start to blush" I though you were an enemy... "

" 𝑯𝒖𝒉? 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆...𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚!" you said and Franky starts to steer the ship and follow the other ships to the start line.

" I can't wait to find the treasure!" Luffy said with excitement and Zoro nods." It's seems like here many strong enemy's. " you start to smile and suddenly brook appears. "Can I see your pan-" Suddenly Zoro and Sanji hits the skeleton on the head. "𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕" They both said threatening and starts to laugh again. Brook laughs it off as a weird joke.

𝑶𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏... You look far into the distance as Nami comes to you." Are you okay?" she asked concerned and you waves it off. "𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓." you lied and she smiles.

And so the pirate expo starts.

Seems like three more people build a obsession with you (y/n) ~ chan. Good luck with surviving!

---------------------------------------------------------
Soo~
I'm happy that I finally managed that chapter. One Piece really helps me and it makes me happy that you guys seems to like my story, even if I don't like it. :(

Words: 1191