Class 1-a karaoke night

3rd person pov

After a long day of training izuku just got through the door to find everyone singing and dancing in the common room

Izuku disregarded this and started going to his room when the girls stopped him

Himiko: where ya going izu?

Izuku: to sleep

Ochako: aw come on Izuku just one song!

Izuku: no

Mina: why are you so grumpy all the time?

Izuku(quietly) : you try getting mentally and physically tortured....

Jiro: what was that?

Izuku: nothing...

He went to his room to find Kota playing with kiwi

Izuku: it's almost 11 isn't it past your bed time?

Kota: yeah but... I wanted to say good night and you got a package

Izuku looked at the box and realized that he hasn't been the very best dad to Kota

Izuku looked at Kota

Izuku: hey Kota... I love you, you know that right?

Kota: of course dad and I know your always super busy training!

Izuku: but if I'm going to be your dad then I should make time for you... so do you want to see what's in the box?

Kota: yeah!

Izuku took out a flash drive and plugged it into his computer

Hisashi's video

Hisashi: let's hope this thing is on... or this would he super embarrassing...

Kota: who's that?

Izuku: My dad...

Hisashi:Hey izuku! If your watching this then that means that I'm gone... and we'll since me and your mom make a new video every year that means your 4 right now...

I want you to know that I love you son, and I want you to stay strong not just for me but for your mother and little brother or sister.

This made izuku pause the video and look at Kota

Kota: dad I didn't know you have a sibling

Izuku: I-I don't...

Izuku pressed play

Hisashi: Now I'm going to tell you a little secret me and my friend Toshinori Yagi aka All might have been talking...

Just know when your older I want you to contact him and tell him that your dad had a question about OFA just say that and he'll answer!

Hisashi started to tear up a bit

Hisashi: now izuku I-I know I haven't been the best father because I'm n-not around a lot but I can just feel it that one day your gonna do so many great things!

Hisashi started actually crying which was new for izuku since he never saw his father cry

Hisashi: Wow... I just realized if your watching this video then that means I won't get to see you grow up... won't get to see you date girls, have kids, and  become a hero... just promise one thing pal... never regret anything that made you smile or that benefited someone else... okay that's it!... I love you Izuku and please grow up to be a good man... that's my final request... and one last time I love you son!