Chapter 26

Ja'khy POV
I walked to down to the place where they kept the babies after they were born. I seen my two miracles. I decided to name my son Ja'Kahydon Tyron King, And my baby girl Nyloni Amber Christine King. I gave them their mothers last name because they wouldn't get the chance to meet her. After the naming process and signing the birth certificate I called DJ and let him know what was up. I needed to clear my mind before I go absolutely crazy.

Tahj POV
I was sitting in the room next to My'asjha when a nurse came in. Sorry to bother you but are you the father of the baby? She asked I just nodded because under any other circumstances she woulda got cussed out. Well first we need a name for the baby and then we need you to sign the birth certificate. Ight give me a minute. I thought about a name but I wasn't good at this shit I was gone leave the naming up to her. I came up with Dhynesty Nyomi Jonaè King. I figured that would soften the blow once myasjha finds out that nyny ain't make it. I went to the front desk signed the papers and went to the NICU to see my baby girl. She was tiny but she had a smile on her face. She probably seen nyny. Damn man my homie really gone. I walked down the hall to see my niece and nephew. They looked so much like Ja'khy it was scary but the boy had Nyomi's soft facial features. I called khy to see where he was at but his phone went straight to voicemail c'mon now you can't be doing this shit right now. I walked back to the room and kissed My'asjha before leaving. Today was a long day.

DJ POV

So you tellin ne that Nyomi is dead I asked in confusion. Yeah man she gone and aint coming back. We was in the office of one of the traps we had just smoking until we couldn't inhale no more. That's crazy how one day shit coo and the next all hell brake loose. Man I can't believe this shit its really bothering me because we weren't on good terms and now a nigga can't fix shit because the other person ain't here. It got quiet and there was knock at the door. Everybody was out and about so who tf could this be. I heard the door being kicked in and a bunch of shuffling.