Mama?!? 😭🥰

First off I know it's sucky but omg people are actually reading this thx so much!!

TW

Sapnap POV
It was such a perfect day.

We were all snuggling on the couch watching ponyo(Studio Ghibli Supremacy🛐) and Quackity and Karl had fallen asleep, basically on top of each other.
It was a perfect moment. But as I admired them the doorbell rang.

I was disappointed by the disruption but rushed over to the door regardless. Being careful not to wake my lovers from their peaceful slumber.(as I wrote peaceful slumber my dad started mowing the lawn-_-.)I opened the door only to find a tiny child in a box, yeah they're gonna wanna wake up for this. I restlessly ran over to the sleeping men and shook them awake. "Uugh what the *quack* sapnap," Quackity groaned as I lead him and Karl to the door. They were both reasonably to see a child at their front door but Quackity seemed a more off. "Mama!?!" Is all we heard from the small child.

Q POV
Nononononononono, this can't be happening. I mean, of course I was happy to see tubbo alive and well, well more alive then well but Still. I hadn't even told Karl and Sapnap about schlatt let alone that I had a child with him!? Suddenly I heard a small 'Mama!?!' from Tubbo and all these worries were thrown out the window by my motherly instincts when I saw tears threatening to spill from the 3 yr old boys eyes. I scooped him up and cooed at him to calm down eventually he stopped shaking and fell asleep in my arms. I forgot about everything else in this moment, although he wasn't my biological son I had raised him the best I could when living with Schlatt. It broke my heart when I had to leave him. So I took the boy up to our room, but on the way back was when I started panicking. Our room. What were my lovers, no I don't have the right to call them that anymore, Karl and Sapnap going to say, or more importantly, what would they do...

Karl POV
I was trying my best to process this but in reality I really had no idea what was going on. All I knew was that there was a little kid on our doorstep with a concerning amount of scars, that seemed to have some connection with Q? That was until he came down stairs that is.

"What the hell was that all about?" Sapnap questioned, but at soon as he said it I knew it was to much for Q. I watched as my lover broke down in tears and collapsed to the floor. Sapnap carried him to the couch so we could comfort him.

Q POV
"I-I lef-t h-him there," I couldn't even get one minute sentence out without stuttering, why'd I have to be so stupid. I looked up to my lovers, their faces full of wor- disgust. "I-Im s-sor-ry, h-hurt me j-just p-please d-don't hurt-t T-tub-bo," Karl pulled me into a warm, comforting embrace, still I couldn't help but flinch violently when he did this. "Who's Tubbo ducky?" Karl asked, but his voice was soft and excepting, something I didn't expect"I- my s-son,".

I broke down crying. "And I l-left h-him with a m-mon-nster, I- i'm a monster," I said staring down at my hands, I deserved this pain. Sapnap gently lifted my chin, "Your a blessing Q, not a monster and we would never hurt you or Tubbo, ever. Ok?", "Ok..". I felt a peck on my lips as I drifted off.