Prologue: Adopted

(3rd Person)

We open to a floating Island with a building on it. It was dark and raining with only street lights on. We then see two hooded people coming out of a teleporter and one of them was carrying a basket in their hands. They head towards the building's entrance and drop the basket in front of the door. 

One of them takes off their hoods revealing to be human. They grab something inside the basket and pick it up revealing it to be a male human baby. The other one takes off their hood, revealing to be another human but female. The female human sighs and holds him.

M/N: My little Y/N I hope you can forgive us. I promise we will see each other again.

M/N then puts back Y/N in the basket and the other person looks at her

D/N: He will be fine. He will take care of him. I know of it

M/N: I hope you are right.

D/N then puts a small envelope along with an amulet inside the basket before he knocks on the door. They both immediately leave the scene and Y/N starts to cry softly. The door opens to an old white-bearded man and a small mabu.

Old Man: Now who was that?

They then hear soft cries and the Mabu sees the basket in front of him

Mabu: Master Eon look!

Master Eon looks down and sees the basket in front of him

Master Eon looks down and sees the basket in front of him. He then picks it up and both of them head inside a library. Master Eon puts down Y/N on his desk and the mabu picks up Y/N off his basket and starts to hold him. 

Master Eon then notices the letter inside the basket. He picks it up and begins reads it while Hugo cradles Y/N

Mabu: Who would leave this child behind? We should be looking for his parents and bring him back, right Eon.......... Eon?

Master Eon: (Looks at the Mobu) I'm afraid Hugo.....I'm afraid they won't be returning for him for a very long time.

Master Eon then switches the letter to Hugo and holds Y/N. Hugo reads it and looks at Master Eon

Hugo: it says he has fire abilities, his name is Y/N L/N and he's mute

Hugo: it says he has fire abilities, his name is Y/N L/N and he's mute. But that last name master, he's their child, isn't it?

Master Eon: It is......Hugo the letter showed a location. I need to head there once the storm clears. But for now, I believe that Y/N should stay here with us in the academy.

Hugo: Master Eon are you sure? He's only a baby. Surely we can find another family for him.

Master Eon: I'm afraid we can't. His parents said they would like me to take care of him and when the time is right take him as a student in the academy.

Hugo: I understand, master.

Master Eon then looks at Y/N who is asleep

Master Eon: Young one. It seems you will be staying here from, now on.....

(Chapter one will begin production on November 25, 2021)