Day 1: The Worst Meeting ((Part 4/10))

Suddenly hearing a voice behind me, I turn around to see yet another young man wearing a school uniform. (He's got a real mature, handsome look to him... Wait, are you telling me this school's filled with hot guys?!) "I don't think I've seen you around here." I look at him. "Oh, um, I just got here today, to be honest." He smiled. "Ah, so you're the new student?" I nodded. "Yes, my name is Kat Queen." He held out his hand. "Mm, nice to meet you. I'm Luca Orlem." I shaked his hand. "Luca..." He chuckled. "That's my name. C'mon, you don't have to be so tense." I look at him. "But..." (He looks a little older than me.) "No problem, no problem. I'm not too fond of formalities and details, so just talk to me like an old friend." I nodded. "Oh, okay... If you say so..." He smiled. "You will? Great, that'll make us both feel at ease." "Y-yeah..." (Well, he really does looks gorgeous! The color of the earring and his eyes really really match... That earring suits him well.) I cannot help but looking at the earring shining at his ear. (Wearing an earring on one ear...could it mean that... Well, I've only met him today. It might be rude to ask him, wouldn't it?) "...Hmm? What are you looking at? ...Oh, are you looking at this?" Seemingly noticing my gaze, he tilted his head so that I could see his earring better. He chuckles. "I know what you're thinking. But I'm not wearing this to state THAT." I shook my head no. "I-I didn't mean to...!" He just smiled. "I've been made to wear it since I could remember. So why should I stop wearing it, you know? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I happen to love girls. Especially a cute one like you." I laugh. "Haha, is that so..." (He seems a bit...shallow?). "So, what's a new student like you doing in a place like this?" "Well, I wanted to go to the dorm, but I got totally lost..." He just looked at him. "Really? Just that? Well, you took a wrong turn." I sighed. "Aww, I knew it!" "I'll take you to them..." "Really? You don't have to..." He shook his head. "It's alright, and besides, it's not like I was doing anything else." "Thanks!" "I'm a firm believer in not leaving girls in distress, you see." I smile. "You're a pretty nice guy, Luca." He chuckled nervously. "Haha, nice... Man, if only I were..." "Huh?" "Nothing, nothing." Saying that, Luca began walking, and I followed him.