Vacation pt.1

The characters remain the property of Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I do not own them.

This is set after the trilogy is completed, but I wanted to include Cat and Zila still, so a slightly modified version! This will also be from Auri's perspective, Enjoy!

Also, if you have anything you want to see specific ideas or scenes or anything written let me know in the comments!

"Maker's Breath Scar",

"Seconded Goldenboy",

"Mothercustard, How-"

"I am not usually subject to such a feeling, but how?"

"Scar, what the F- "

"Scarlett, how did you-",

"Find us a place almost as Fabulous as me? You guys seriously doubt my abilities. I'm almost offended".

"I've seen better", says Saedii cleaning her nails with a long curved knife, pulling everyone form their stupor.

"Okay, now I'm offended", says Scar mockingly.

Fin walks over to her, looping an arm around her waist, "You have truly outdone yourself Scar".

"I know", she says flipping her deep red locks over her shoulder. And truly she has. Saving the universe doesn't give you that much time for a vacation. But with all that in the past, and finally settled into our new lives, finally, and I mean finally  we can relax. I look around the Vila and honestly it's amazing. Like Holy Cake, who knew distant planets have tropical islands too.

Dark wooden rooms sit on cliffs, all at varying levels and all connecting to a lower deck, that literally is built over the sand. A round pool is placed in the middle with white deck chairs and umbrellas scattered around it. From the cliffs sprout ferns and palms and giant flowers that glow as the sun beats down.  The air is warm, sticky and sweet, tinged with seabreeze and blossoms. Flat turquoise waters lap at sand whiter than snow. Truly magical.

We're finally all settled in. Me and Kals' room overlooks the ginormous pool. It is fitted with a bed almost as big as the one I summoned in the echo, fitted with soft white linen sheets and seafoam pillows. A small bathroom is off to one side and a living room with a TV to the other. A rug of the softest cotton stretches over the floor and instantly I know I never want to leave this place. I look over to Kal from my spot on the rug, and-

"Are you seriously putting all your clothes in the cupboard?". He turns to face me, pyjamas in hand, and says hesitantly, "Yes?". "Holy cake Kal thats just completely insane. I'm not sure if we can be in a relationship anymore. Wait until the guys hear this", I say jokingly. He nods to my bag, "Well it can't be anymore insane than this Be'shmai, it looks like a wave-bomb exploded in your bag", he says looking at my- to be fair half exploded bag, with swimmers, clothes and towels all strewn across the floor. "So? Whats wrong with that?", I defend. He shakes his head, "Many things Aurora, starting with the fact we have been here for literally 10 minutes". he smiling at me and I'm about to protest the pros to my method when a knock sounds at the door followed by, "Are you decent, or shall I relay the message from out here?". "Come in Zee", I reply. The door slides open revealing Zila wearing a fully sun proof outfit- long-sleeves, a ginormous hat, and zinc across her nose. Of course finished off with hoop earrings with small dangly palmtrees.

"Not taking any chances Zee?".

"I never take chances Aurora, I only calculate their probability", I give her a smile before she continues with, "Scarlett and Finian's uniglasses are out of charge from the trip, and they are currently preparing lunch and have asked for us to come down to the main deck".

"Okay!", I exclaim, "Kal come on! Oh also, Zee this is a very important question but do you pack you clothes from you suitcase into the dressers, or leave it in the bag?". She looks at me an eyebrow flickering slightly, before she says,

"Auri that is hardly an important question, but I pack my clothes into my dresser".

Another voice sounds from behind us as we make our way down the stairs, "Me too", says Ty.

"Oh my holy cheeseburger. Y'all are psychopaths", I exclaim. These people honestly. It must be a 24th century thing.

We make it down to Fin, Scar and Cat, as Saedii adds, "I put my whole suitcase in the dresser".

I practically stop in my tracks, "What the F-".

"You all are crazy", says Fin, "Clearly the only way to vacation is to live out of your suitcase like a scrounge".

"Agreed", confirm Cat and Scar.

"Thank you, Holy cake, I was getting worried I needed to go back to the 22nd century", I laugh.

I look over to Scar whose wearing a flaming red barely there bikini, with a pink sarong tied around her waist, and holding a giant bowl of guacamole. "Okay I'm no chef, but these are going to be the best tacos you kids have ever eaten".

Kal's stomach grumbles in response, followed by a red flush creeping over his ears. we all turn to him as he says quietly, "I didn't have time for breakfast".