Part 2 Survivor Group *Season One*

Normal: Example text

Thinking: Example text

Shouting: EXAMPLE TEXT

Under breath / Mumbling: Example text

Radio: "Example text"

Flashback talk: *Example text*

3rd pov

The camera pans down onto a roof, the same roof were merle Dixon is currently handcuffed. And He. Is. pissed.

Merle can be seen yanking on the hand cuff again and again and again in rage. In anger. He screams and stops his motions staring at the sky with anger eyelids shut tight.

Merle: DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU ALL!!!!! He screams. DAMN YOU COP, MISTER "CLEAN UP YOUR ACT" AND EVEN YOU LITTLE MISS SPECIAL DAMN YOU ALL YO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He screams out. His head falls down and he huffs out of breath and starts panting as his mind wanders back to how he got stuck in this mess to begin with.

Flashback

 After Phantom and Alice had left the others quickly garbed there things and started to leave......without merle. Merle of course was freaking out fearing his death

Merle: H-hey no, hey please come on don't leave me. He pleads out to them as one by one they leave the roof from the stars. Merle looks back and sees T-dog lagging behind due to the fight from earlier and he calls out to him. Hey T-dog wait please!!!

T-dog stops hearing the mans cry's for help and turns back to look at Merle with a sympathetic look, a dilemma played in his mind.

Merle: please man, please don't leave me, it aint right , please!!!!!! Merle cries out pleading for t-dog to save him.

T-dog struggles for a minute before finally decided to save him he turns to go back and free him.

Merle: YEAH, YEAH YEAH YEAH COME ON MAN, HEY LOOK I'M SORRY ABOUT BEFORE HUH, COME ON MAN PLEASE IM SORRY MAN!!!! He screams out in joy apologizing for everything he did before.

T-dog almost makes it but trips falling and drooping the key, if fly's into the air as both merle and t-dog try to catch it but i falls down a drain pipe leading down the building.

Merle: NO!!!!!!!! YOU DID THAT ON PERPOUSE, YOU DID THAT ON PEROUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merle screams out in pure rage once again.

Tdog struggels to get up before replying screaming over merle or so he had hoped.

T-Dog: NO I DIDNT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! HE try's to explain but his cry's fall on def ears as Merel and T-dog start arguing all while T-dog makes his way to the stars and closes with the door with merle screaming him and the others out cursing at them and wishing them dead, but before t-dog could go down the stairs he looks back at the door with a very pissed of merle and decided to put a chain and padlock on the door before running back down screaming for the others not to leave him behind.

End Flashback,

Merle looks at his hand and thinks back, back to his days in diamond dogs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merle can be standing clean shaven full head of hair and a healthy............. well healthier than he does now, drug abuse is apparent but not to the degree it is today

*the olive drab I couldn't crop it*