Unknown

Everyone was enjoying, Cheering.. Laughing.. Having fun.. she hoped she could feel it again for much longer but she had not much time..

"C'mon mommm! Pleaseee, I really wanna go to bp's concerttt!" A tall brunette girl whinned as her mom sighed and placed her pan down.

"Fine fine, But sweetheart you have to be careful! Something might happen to you out there and you wont even know it, I'm only letting you cause you keep bugging me about this concert for days."

"Yayy!! Thanks mom! Your the best! I love you!!" The girl squeeled as her mother smiled at her as she sees her daughter leave the house and head to her friend's car.

At the concert

It's really loud in here. She thought to herself as she walked in with her friends, tanya and niki.

"Girlll istg this is gonna be the best night ever!" Tanya squeezed cory's hand as niki pulled the two of them into somewhere where it was close onto seeing the stage

"You guys are lucky dad let us go into this concert." Niki huffed as cory hugged her tightly

"And i'm thanking you alottt for it niki, Thanks for this." Cory sighed as she pulled away and stared from side to side her excitement overflowing

Music was blasting.. It was loud and fun, Tanya and niki joined the other people chanting and singing with their idol infront of them, The music ended as it changed to the last song of the night. "Stay". The calming music started as people started to get quiet. The four idols sat on a high top chair and sang beautifully. Cory adored them.

Cory idolized blackpink since 2018. She was amazed by their talent. Her favorite was kim jennie, The one that has cat eyes and beautiful long hair..

Everyone waved their light bombs as the group infront of them sang more and more, It was so calming and beautiful for cory.. she wished she could stay longer and talk to them..

While the blackpink members stood up from their seat and walked around while singing the chorus the girl was spotted by her.. Her idol and bias.. Kim jennie, The idol threw a glance at her and smiled. It made cory so happy.

The concert was finally done, It was home time. Tanya and niki decided to drop cory off first since cory was the closest. As the girl bid her goodbyes to her friends she walked inside her house, Empty and quiet. She saw a note in their fridge she picked it up and read it.

"Cory sweetheart, Me and your brother had to go to your uncle's house to help him out for your cousin's birthday tomorrow. I left the cooked food in the table so you better eat and not skip again young lady! Love mom<|3"

She scoffed a bit as she put the paper down and placed her bag down at the couch.  "What do i do now?" She thought to herself as she grabbed something from her bag. A rope and a kn*fe.

The door swings open gently as cory's mother headed inside the house quietly and headed upstairs to check up on her daughter. It was so quiet something felt wrong.. Whenever she would arrive home she'd hear cory blasting bp songs while singing along with it.

She knocked on cory's door and she gets no awnser, She knocks again..  Still no awnser. Thats when cory's mom decided to go inside and check.

She twisted the door knob and pushed the door in as it opened. A loud gasp and a frightened look on her face swarmed her, It was cory.. H*nging with a bl**dy kn*fe on the floor..

A loud noise from an ambulance and police cars infront of cory's house, Her mom sobbing with her son as she kneeled down and cried more..

"Maam?. We saw this on your daughter's bed.. We do had confirmed its a s*icide case.." a police officer handed cory's mother a letter.

She opened it gently as she wiped her tears seeing bl**dy fingerprints and she was right.. Her daughter did write it.. reading it slowly as tears on her eyes formed more and more..

"hi mom! Uhh, I know this is gonna be hard for you to read and all.. But uhh.. When you read this i'm probably already de*d.. I would like to thank you for everything you had done for me and caleb.. Eversince dad left when i was young you were our only parent.. Our mom and dad.. All the sacrifices you made for us both, I'm so sorry for all the stubborn things i did in the past.. I know i'm a naughty kid but i'm your kindest kid right?  When you let me go to blackpink's concert it made me so happy.. But it was so sad for me to only say was 'goodbye and i love you' to you.. I'm so glad to be your daughter.. And i'm really glad to have you as my mom..

-Love Cory."

Her knees hit the floor again as she clutched on her son's shirt and cried more and more, It was devastating..

She was really happy to get to finally see her four idols.. Even tho she met them on the internet by accident she was glad she did.. But now she can only watch them now from up there.. Still cheering and supporting them..

A.N : why did i write a sad kpop fan story? Cause i saw it on tiktok so i wanted to share the story that i thought of, Even if it was short it had alot of meaning. If your experiencing any kind of bad things in either inside your head or household or wherever, Just ignore them cause h*rming yourself isnt a good idea as well, Doing that will make them think they had win over you. And i'm sure you wont let them win! So pls keep fighting and live well and longer!!<33