AU number 1

*im thinking of alternating between the hcs and aus like it would go hcs, au, hcs, au, etc. also listen to that song while reading

so basically the story would go the same for the first season of the show or first like 8 volumes of the manga. then at goldy pong they don't make it in time and Emma ends up dying. then they move on from that, they meet Norman he wants to bomb the demons but his time runs out unexpectedly and he and his team die from the lambda drugs. this leaves only don, Gilda, ray, and the goldy pond and grace field kids alive. they go back to grace field (like in season two not the manga) in attempt to escape but run into some trouble with Isabella, peter ratri, and the demons. Isabella does and ray literally weeps over her body as she's dying (i usually picture him like that one scene where killua cries because of Gon). then the demons chase the kids back out of grace field and away from any where they could've gotten into the human world.  the kids create their new shelter in a abandoned woods where no wild demons lived and they took over that land. ray on the other hand pulled a kurapika and wanted revenge so after leaving the shelter he went to carry out Norman's plan.

Now he has killed the royale family and 5 regent houses (or whatever they were) and he gave mujikas blood to the towns people and they made their own animal farms, greenhouses, etc to survive. meanwhile while this is all happening the other kids got worried and tried to contact ray but they couldn't.

it had been over three years since that happened and don, Gilda, Oliver, and Gillian all went out to find ray. they found him, horray! (i'll write out this part in a story form later to make more sense)

ray was doing horrible mentally and from the drug he stole from Norman to make the demons degenerate, that was slowly killing him inside because not even Vincent knew it could harm humans too.  So from this side effect when they convince ray to come back he passes out so they hurry back as fast as they could and when they make it they rush inside and everyone surrounds them. They bring ray to a bed and let him sleep. (i'll write out the ending in the next chapter)