Ride of a life time

(This is the nsfw part you might not wanna read this if your hate nsfw) 

Hawks looked at you and invited you to his place you was very happy and said yes your guys went to his house. When you enterd you look around and smelled hawks colon he had had on you guys went to his bed room you both sat on his bed hawks and you talked them you felt a warm hand on your thigh it was hawks hand you looked at the hand and looked at him. Hawks went in for a kiss you kissed him back and started to make out hawks layed you down and got on you and kissses your neck and his hand ran down your body. You couldn't help but let out soft moans after all it's hawks! You had never thought this could have happened. Next thing you now hawks was in doing your bra you blushed he took off your bra and looked at your breast he licked your nipple and sucked you let out a moan hawks wings got very happy hawks sucked the other nipple and then started to un do your pants and take off your panties and slide his tongue in your wet pussy. You blushed and moaned hawks licked very fast and you looked down and saw he was very hard and you saw his hand in do his belt and his cock slipped out you was very happy hawks sat up and kisssed you and rubbed his cock and enters it very slow. Your hips moved and hawks made his cock go in and out making wet sounds on how wet your Pussy was he held your hands and you moaned his name and smiles at that he went faster and faster you felt your pussy get warm you knew you was fixing to cum little later you cummend and so did hawks. You moaned and hawks groaned. That night you just cuddled and looked at him knowing you might be with him...