the police

it was Monday and Michael had just been sentenced to 5 years at fox river state penalty witch is were Lincoln is . so I'm now happy that there together but I know I will never see Lincoln again witch is making me so sad because he was the one that protected me from them mean people. I recently got a letter off of him saying one of his last wishes was for me to get out of the mafia and the only way I know that will get me out is to do a last mission then leave as i was walking out of my last mission the police turned up and put me in handcuffs i didn't resist because i didn't eel like getting tazerd i have felt the pain and I was happy because I had just done a huge task to do with fibionca so my boss will be happy with me . They gave me a court case not an hour later ask i was walking into the court out of the corner of my I spotted LJ and the police didn't think i deserved a lawyer as i had done so much they new nothing could save me at this point at all .they sentenced me to life at a level on prison and because i asked to stay close to home so my brother Michael wouldn't have to come far to see me but no women prisons would take me so I got sent to a men's one instead witch happened to be fox river and as i turned around to start to go to a cell that they will keep me there till the bus goes tomorrow but there stood LJ in tiers which broke my heart to see and he quickly came over to me and asked why i just apologised and said that he would have Michael in less then 5 years and that I'm sorry for everything and to come visit me they then put me in a cell and i soon noticed Michael was in the cell next to mine and we started talking he asked me what happened. I said i got caught and that i have been sentenced to life without poral at all. he asked me what prison and i said the same one as you and said but that's an all men's prison i said i know but know women prisons will take me. the next day we arrived at fox river and i was shocked at some of the guns they were carrying around like nothing at all but i was able to tell automatically what they called and what bullets they had in them but i guess that's what working in a mafia is like you can tell automatically. they started to let us enter then checked that we had no contraband on us luckily i had a women officer and in a different room to the guys then we had to shower and then had to get changed into the prison uniform sadly then we had to fill in a form with are name and any type of conditions we had so we could have medicine i wrote down mine which consisted of PTSD ,Anxiety and anger issues then we handed them into a officer called belick he looked me up and down and called me a meal i could see Michaels face change as he was behind me and heard this but didn't react he didn't feel the need to they then took us to are cells i saw michael get put in a cell his number was 40 then we walked down some more to a cell bellick said open on 48 and as i walked in i noticed a guy with long hair and as he turned around i only just realised it was john abruzzi my boss and he looked shocked and then said lala what are you doing here i said i got caught getting information about fibionca and he said what did you find out i said we have to be careful with what were doing as he has guards around him 24/7 like he knew we were coming for him and he said was anyone with you and i said no as i wanted sometime to think because with Lincoln getting the chair in a few months and my other brother Michael has been sentenced to 5 years here as well because he held up a bank armed with 2 pistols on him. He understood why i did it and then gave me a hug and then i heard a few cat calls but one very prominent with that being save some for us and john told them to shut up witch they did but 1 carry on with the cat calls which john told me was called t-bag and i said ok but he also told me to just ignore them and that it wasn't worth listening to. and this point it had just turned into lunch time so they took us out of our cells and down to the chow room and as i was looking around i spotted a familiar face C-Note my middle school best friend even though john told me to stay near him i couldn't resist it and ran over to him he had obviously noticed me by now because he had opened his arms for me to run into witch i did and he picked me up and gave me a big squeeze and he knew about me being in a mafia he asked me what I'm in hear for and i said i had got caught he said ok and i asked him how he was he said good we had a small conversation but then i saw Michael waving me over sat at a table with his cell mate. Michael had 2 trays witch probably meant that he had got one for me so i said i had to go and C-Note said ok and i walked over to Michael and sat down Michaels cell mate introduced himself he's called Sucre and first thing he asked me was how was i so close with john and C-Note so i told him he was shocked and so was michael as he didnt know about my friends from school or what job i did because we told him i was a teacher which obviously i wasnt. then it was yard time and i went back to abruzzi because this is what worried me.