Author's Note.

!!PLEASE READ BEFORE MOVING ON!!

Sunday - November 28, 2021.

Hey there! Welcome to Five Twenty-Eight the final book in my first ever trilogy, Seven Twenty-Eight. Since it's the third book, I would first like to say that if you haven't read the first two (Seven Twenty-Eight and Ten Twenty-Six) books, you should definitely go read it (and make sure you get the bonus chapters too!) or else you won't have a single clue what's going on here. This series is like my baby, I've put a lot of heart and soul into it over the past two years so I'm really excited you're here.

If you were wondering about the details (you probably weren't), I've devoted my life to this book over the past few months. I wrote the prologue immediately after [not] finishing my second draft of TT-S, as soon as I realized that I wanted to do a third book and had plot developments pouring out of me for almost a year now, writing some of the biggest plot points throughout publishing both of the books which has left me to connect it all over the past few months. I'll admit, I may or may not have some things to finish up (Hi again, Ivy. I love you more than anything) but I started this shortly after I finished publishing the second book, and I'm ready to share it now.

It's been crafted with all my heart and, although it isn't technically finished, this ending is better than I ever could've imagined when I started all of this and I'm so excited for you to experience it with me. If you take a big step back, you'll see that it's a bit messy and maybe (definitely) a little confusing at some points, but it all clicks together in the end, making it all make sense. Or at least it does to me. It takes place from August of 2020, dragging through the school year with a solid ending in May of 2021, not including the epilogue (And still, definitely not including the pandemic, don't worry. We can escape that disaster for a second here).

Before you get started,

I wanted to note that the plot and underlying themes of this book has made it out to be significantly more suggestive. I in no way ever intend to publish an explicit "smut" scene, simply because it's not my style, and doesn't fit into the specific style of this series. However, there are chapters that deal with implying these situations (whether that be through dialogue or narration) that won't have any warning of it, as well as chapters that are a bit more specific and do have a warning. Regardless, if that makes you uncomfortable, please be wary of it.

In this book, we also deal with a lot of serious topics that differ from the first and second one, but also a handful of the same. So with that being said, I'm placing a formal trigger warning right here:

The following novel discusses themes such as sexual and domestic violence, underage drinking, drug abuse, depression, self-harm, and suicide. I will be placing an asterisk (*) in the titles of chapters that heavily cover one of the previously mentioned themes, HOWEVER, there are subtle mentions of a lot of these that I can't always asterisk (otherwise, there would be one on about 3/4 of the story). I also will make a note of the upcoming trigger at the beginning of said chapters but please continue to read with caution and at your own risk.

At the bottom of this note, I've left the numbers of hotlines for the United States that I encourage you to use when necessary. My messages are always open to anyone who needs to talk, but please keep in mind that I'm no professional.

While you're reading, please keep in mind once again that I crafted these characters from the bottom of my heart. I'll be the first person to admit that they have their flaws, but I'll bet you do too. They make stupid, quick decisions and probably are going to do and say a lot of things that don't make sense to you but believe me when I say it makes sense. I know this won't be for everyone, so if you have any issues with anything going on, feel free to leave, and if you have any confusion or questions with what's going on, don't be afraid to comment or message me personally.

I said it once, and I could say it a million more times, I'm so excited for you to be here. I really hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

All the love,
G.

Abuse and Suicide Hotlines (USA):

National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

Domestic Violence Hotline (Call): 1-800-799-7233

Domestic Violence Hotline (Text): 1-800-787-3224

National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673