The Second Day

Demira was to stay for the night in the green room. 

She woke up late, and only because there was loud, persistent knocking. She jumped out of bed, still naked from yesterday's fun.

"Who is it?"

The Alpha's deep, rich baritone answered her. "It is I, for the fun promised yesterday."

Finally! 

"Come on in." she answered sweetly, and he came in. Seeing the naked sight before him, he gasped. "Seems like you're all ready, am I right?"

Demira nodded. "Oh yes, I am. Very."

"Get on the bed."

She got on the bed. The familiar chains appeared. But this time, so did a platform, which levitated her front half up, her legs hanging. 

"So it will be easier for me to... ah... access you."

Demira had an idea how to make this more fun. "Please, can you not let me orgasm the first three times? And go slowly, make me plead and beg for release!"

The king looked at her. "Really?"

"Oh, yes."

He only smiled widely, ripping off his clothing. He positioned his length in front of her vagina, and slooowly thrust in, until his full length rested inside her. When she tried to move, blinded by the want, the need, to have him go, more chains trapped her hips and thighs. She could not move at all. 

"Please! Move!"

He began slowly moving. Just a centimeter, in, out. She wanted him to be coming out fully, fast, then slamming into her. 

"Please! Faster! Oh king, I beg you!" 

More of his length began to move, a bit faster. She couldn't take it. She yelled.

"FAST!!! FASTER!!! MORE! I BEG YOU!!! MORE!!!"

With these prompts, he began going faster and faster. He pulled his gigantic cock out, already covered in her juices, and slammed it back in. Soon she was shouting "I'm about - about to come!"

And he immediately stopped. "No!" 

He began rubbing his dick, his hand twisting designs, until he felt he was about to come. He immediately shoved it into her sogging womanhood, emptying his seed inside her. He needed her pregnant. 

This time, he put the tip of his cock right outside her. Just kept it there, brushing against her opening.

"PUT IT IN ME!!! I WANT YOU TO BE PUSHING DEEP IN ME, THEN YANKING IT OUT! QUICKLY!!!" her sexual needs overloaded her, making her scream.

He forced in. Deep inside her, and began to slowly, slowly move. Which sent her into an another screaming fit.

This seemed to amuse the Alpha, who moved a bit faster, faster, and accidentally brushed her prostate. 

"There~" she moaned, yet instead he averted the bundle of nerves and continued slowly speeding up.

"I-I'm about to - "

And again, he stopped, slowly pulling it out and again, pleasing himself. When he was about to cum, he pushed it deep inside of her and released hot seed.

They went through the same process again, him not letting her have pleasure. She knew she had asked for it, but it was so frustrating! 

And he finally came again. 

This time, she knew, he would let her come. 

"Do this quickly, please."

He immediately slammed himself into her, and came out with a pop. Quick, fast, and his her prostate again. She moaned, loudly. His big cock touching every part of her, every inch of flesh screaming for more, already filled with his cum. 

She came all over him, and he came inside her. 

She lay on the platform while he kept his dick inside her, acting as a plug for the liquid inside her. After a couple minutes, he got up. 

"You see, my sons, who are older than 17, will come through and fill you. Twice. Each. Tomorrow it will be my sons and advisors, too."

He left, and another, much younger, man came in. "I'm 19." he said, and with a snap of his fingers, his clothes misted off into smoke. His hand touched his cock, and it soon sprang to life with a couple movements. He made the platform lower back into the bed, and undid the chains.

"Hands and knees." Demira did so.

"Lube or none?"

"None." her pussy was dripping with the Alpha's and her own cum. The boy's cum would join it soon.

His cock came without warning. He shoved it deep into her, making her moan softly. Then he went out, and slammed in, hitting her prostate. 

"Nghh~!!" He did that a couple times until her pussy clenched around him and she cummed, making him do so too. They went through the process again, flesh slapping, and soon she was only fuller. 

The next son was only 18, yet his dick was very thick. It was thick and long. 

"Ohhh~!! Your tight, wet pussy! So good!" as it went deeper inside of her, she shouted "Faster! Much faster!" The thickness made her want it to go with great speeds, as that stretched her a bit and would fill her more.

The boy complied, and soon his seed was also filling her.

The next one was also 18, and instead of putting it inside her, he rubbed his dick and then shoved it deep inside her, cumming. Then he pulled it out, and his fingers twisted and drew spirals over it, lightly scraped, and he was inside her, cumming again. He was totally unsatisfying, and she was happy when he left.

The next one was 17, and he gave her a dildo, thicker than the Alpha's cock and longer. He did some enchantment on it, and soon he was pushing it in and out of her pussy, stretching it further. This one was a good boy, the fullness of her made her cum quickly. Then he orgasmed, and the dildo let out the cum, filling her with more cum the the boy could ever discharge in one sitting. The fake cock was pulled out and pushed in again, filling her up so wonderfully. It fit deep inside her, so one could see the bulge on her stomach. It hit the prostate with every push, and the boy was also feeling it. The enchantment on it obviously made him feel the same things. He came inside her again. After he left, a maid told her (through the door) that he was the last one and than she could rest.