chapter 2

Yn walked out of the shadows. Loki's eyes widen as soon as he saw her face. "Yn?" He whispered.

Thor was confused, not remembering the name. Yn felt like she was in tears, nodding her head. "It's me," She smiled.

Loki started walking up to her, Yn meeting him in the middle. Hugging each other closely and tightly, forgetting what that feeling was like.

"I thought you were dead." Loki admits.

Yn chuckled, "can't get rid of me easily."

Pulling out of the hug, Loki turned to his brother. "You remember Yn, right? Our friend when we were only kids?"

Thor shook his head. Loki couldn't believe his truth. "Odin banished her to earth?" Loki tried to rejog his memory.

After a few seconds, Thor gasped as the sudden rememberance. "Yn?" He spoke softly.

Thor went to hug her, closing his eyes for a few seconds. He remembered Yn, playing with her as childern. "You haven't changed at all..."

"Really? Speak for yourselves," Yn referred to both brothers. "You look the same. I'm loving the black suit, Slithers." She chuckled.

Loki and Yn always had special nicknames that they could only call each other. Loki is Slithers because he'd always turn into a snake for pranks, and Yn special name was Ynn.

"Still with the nicknames, huh?" Loki chuckled.

"Always."

Strange cleared his throat, getting all of their attention. Yn glanced back to him, not forgetting about the obvious portal to a grassy land near waters.

"Oh, um... he's been the one who took care of me of all these years."

"Him? The same guy who kept me falling for 30 minutes?" Loki was annoyed, rolling his eyes.

Yn laughed, Loki knowing she wasn't going to drop it anytime soon. Strange sighed and spoke up, "your father awaits you."

"Right." Thor said. "Thank you," he shook hands with Strange. "Come, brother."

Loki turned to Yn, "come with us. I know you hate Odin, but I promise you... when we get back to Asgard, I'll fight for you. I'll protect you."

Yn had second thoughts of saying yes, but if she doesn't go, she won't see them for a little while. She knew they'd visit, but how soon?

"Yeah. I'll come wit-"

"No." Strange barged in. "Yn, Loki is not who you remember."

Confused, Yn looked back to her dad. "What are you talking about?"

Strange had his arms crossed. "I'll tell you it all later. You aren't going."

"You know I'm not a child anymore? Plus, I haven't seen them since I was seven!"

With Yn increasing raising her voice, Strange took a deep breath. "Okay, alright. But I expect you to come back in a week. Understand? I'll need your help with something."

Yn hugged him, "thank you. And I promise."

After kissing his cheek, Yn followed the brothers through the portal.

-time skip-

Yn watched as Odin died in front of her eyes along with the brother's eyes, soon to follow a sound of a portal opening up.

Not Strange's portal. A black and green colored portal to reveal a woman walking out. She wore Loki's color of black and green, tattered clothing.

Thor, Loki, and Yn faced the woman. Thor threw the umbrella down, lightning striking as the brothers switch to their battle armor and the umbrella becomes Mjolnir.

Yn didn't change outfits since she wasn't a god like them, just an Asgardian citizen. No weapons to defend her.

"You must be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin."

"Really? You don't look like him."

"Perhaps we can come an arrangement."

"You sound like him." Hela then had a quick smile to the boys. "Kneel."

Yn was told to stay behind the brothers, Thor saying that they'll keep her safe. Loki seemed a bit confused, "beg your pardon?"

"Kneel." Hela repeated, drawing out a long blade from nothing. "Before your queen."

"I don't think so." Thor threw Mjolnir.

Of a big surprise, instead of hitting Hela, she caught it. Thor kept his hand out, trying to retrieve his hammer. His hand shaking.

Hela was still holding on to it, having more strengh than him. "Darling, you have no idea what's possible."

Seconds later, Hela starts breaking the hammer into pieces. Dropping to the ground as a blast of energy waves through.

Thor turns to Yn, protecting her safety of the hammer's destruction. Afterwards, looking back to the scene, Thor was in utter shock. Upset.

Watching Hela transform to her helmet with spikes, dueling swords, Loki was panicked.

"Bring us back!" Loki shouted upwards.

"No!" Thor went to charge Hela, but was soon to be caught off by the BiFrost.

Being beamed up, Thor held on to Yn to protect her. The two looked down past Loki to see Hela. "Watch out Loki!" Yn warned.

Loki turned to see Hela, pulling out his own weapons. Throwing a dagger, which Hela caught and threw it back to Loki.

He fell out of the BiFrost, screaming. "No! Loki!" Yn cried.

Thor was in front of Yn, protecting her as Hela was face to face with him.  A good few punches were thrown until Hela held Thor to the edge of the BiFrost.

He was also kicked out. Hela turned to Yn and easily kicked her out of the active BiFrost.

-time skip-

Landing on a pile of trash, Thor looked up to see Yn fall. Widen eyes, he quicky stood up and tried to guess where she'll land.

Yn was soon to crash into Thor's arm, a better landing than what he had. Scratching her head with a groan, Yn noticed her landing zone.

"W-where are we?" Yn asked, getting help up from Thor.

"It seems like some wasteland. A junk yard."