Chapter Six

Third POV

Hades had returned to the Underworld where Persephone was waiting with another spirit, "Talia Hale?" he questioned. The spirit nodded, "Are you aware of how you died?" he asked.

"I felt claws in my neck, trying to become an alpha, I assume it was my brother in law," she said. Hades felt a bit of annoyance because Talia was reminding him of Artemis.

"Actually it was your oldest child Laura Hale," Hades said and Talia looked at him in shock. "Peter Hale had gained blue eyes by putting the children of the house out of their misery while desperately trying to find his daughter. My niece, you might've heard of her, Seraphina Night?" Talia nodded in shock, "She's Peter's mate, she pulled him out and took the pain out of the rest of the victims so Peter wouldn't have too. She took in Cora and brought Peter to the hospital. Laura and Derek abandoned the two. Just take a look at look at him now," Hades said.

Talia actually had to hold her tears back seeing how bad she misjudged her brother in law. She saw that everything Hades had told her saw true, and now he's in a comatose state because of those severed bonds and has her daughter and his daughter with him. She saw his kind, but fierce mate watching over the two and could feel Peter's want and need to be in control of his body, and to be with his mate, niece, and daughter.

"Why are you showing me this? You proved I was wrong," Talia asked.

"Because there is something still preventing Peter from being vontrol again, this pack has no alpha. Laura, who might I mention again, murdered you, had abandoned them, they cannot fel Laura or Derek. You still have a spirit of an alpha, I can see it's holding you back from moving on," Hades told her. He could see her being surrounded by a red aura of a wolf.

"You want forgiveness," Persephone spoke up, "You know that some part of you thought that Peter wasn't being treated like family or pack. You outcasted his daughter when she was a werecoyote and not the daughter of a mated couple. You didn't bother trying to figure out that Peter was drugged to sleep with the woman," she continued. Persephone had begun to realize the brunt of the work Hades had to deal with, so she actually started getting involved and saw her husband had actually been a lot calmer.

Talia nodded, "Would it work? And How?" she asked.

"Come with me," Hades said and grabbed the spirit, leaving to Sera and Kolby's house. Apollo had been giving the pups a more detailed exam and Peter had been brought out to the living room. "Malia is a bit malnourished, but it's a given as she had been out in the woods for a week and that she's still a pup. Cora is alright, I know she had a bit of smoke inhalation but she's healed from it mostly," Apollo was explaining.

Hades had spoke up, "She agreed," and the demigods looked confused.

"Well," Apollo started, "We had a bit of a meeting on how to help Peter come forward and to solve the no Alpha problem. Talia had actually been killed by Laura Hale but still died with an Alpha wolf spirit."

Talia was watching, invisible to everyone but Hades, as she watched the two young pups, Cora and Malia, cuddle into Peter and Seraphina's sides. On Seraphina's other side was a blonde girl that Talia knew was her adoptive daughter. "Then Dionysus had brought up that since that spirit is still around that being an alpha could push Peter out," Apollo continued. Dionysus had actually been with Claudia and Stiles, telling them what they had found out and was confirming that a sleeping fox was in Stiles' mind. Hecate had apparently provided some things for Stiles to read for when his fox woke up. For Stiles' safety, they would wait and wake the fox up after Claudia had passed.

Talia had become visible, "Mom?" came Cora's shaky voice, and even Peter's eyes had widened while Malia tried to hide herself. "Hello Cora, I'm sorry your brother and sister had abandoned you, they were wrong to do that. I can tell you will do just fine here though with Peter and Seraphina," she then turned to Malia, "I'm sorry about all the things I had said about you. You are an innocent child and I should have never put those thoughts into your head," then she turned to Peter who had angry eyes, "I know I treated you wrongly, I just didn't know how isolated you felt especially after your brother died. I saw what you did for the younger members of the pack and it gave you those blue eyes. You should have bee treated better, and for that, I am truly sorry. I, Talia Hale, Alpha of the Hale Pack, hereby claim Peter Hale as the new Alpha of the Hale Pack," Talia had glowed red and a wolf went from her to Peter. Peter's eyes glowed red and he looked at Talia in disbelief. Cora and Malia felt better, they felt a bond! Even Sera felt something but she knew it was because she was Peter's mate, she was now the Luna.

Talia turned back to Cora, "Now, there will be a time that Laura and Derek will reappear. Those two have betrayed this pack. Derek knowingly slept with the hunter that started this and Laura willingly killed me before the fire did. I do not forgive them, while I wanted to be forgiven and I can tell that I have, I refuse to forgive them. You are strong, you do not have to forgive them, but don't let that make you bitter like it did me," she said her goodbyes to her daughter and turned to Sera and mouthed 'Thank you,' and disappeared back to the Underworld.

Everyone was still a bit stunned by what happened until Sera was startled by the movement of the hand she had been holding, she turned her head, and there was a healed Alpha Peter Hale, looking right back at her.