Colorful Kiss<3 (Jimin one shot)

Hey guys >w^ :3 I'm back with a new One-Shot^^ (well this is the first one~ (/~.~)/) Hope you like it < should i write more One-shots? I dedicate this to @juvia_rythm and @AnsbkGc w< and theyr bias is Chim Chim^^ Hope u like it girls >

Hope you enjoy ❤

(P.S. You are wearing one of those-> (i would put it on the pic but the liknk isn't showing >

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/10/f6/ea/10f6ea22e10fdd339b4fea5c8a80f324.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ae/82/d0/ae82d0c1d7399f5e9a2b2c2299c5dbc2.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6a/59/05/6a59053bf92167d9f790214a7b2a951f.jpg

(sorry if u don't like any of them >

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting on a bench on the park waiting for my bff to come. She was like 30 mins late something that's not usually happening~ We were supposed to meet here at 17o'clock to go for a walk and then to the firework festival. We said we would go together since non of us has a boyfriend...(To remember you,you know BTS and u have a crush on Jimin and ur bff on someone of the other members)

Ugh~She's not coming. I thought, suddenly my phone rang (on ur fave BTS song)

I checked the ID and it was (Y/bffs/N).

"Hello?" I asked worried. "Ugh~ *cough* *cough* Hi (y/n) *cough* I'm sorry I can't come I *cough* got a bit sick..." she said coughing.

"I see...It's okay (bffs/n) don't worry~It's not such a big deal^^! It's just a stupid festival right?" I said fake-smiling trying to sound okay~ the truth is I really wanted to go..."I'm sorry (y/n) I know *cough* u were looking forward about this*cough*..." she apologized sadly. I don't want to make her feel guilty~

"Don't worry (bffs/n) it's okay we can go out another time^^For now please just rest okay?" I said happily.

"I'm so-...Oh! I know^^...How about saying to one of our friends to go with u?^^" she suggested happily. Suddenly a bad feeling got me...

"W-w-what?! Are you sir-?!"...

#beep-beep#

The line was dead.. "*sight*" I sat on the bench and looked at the sky....Blue my favorite colour...I putted my earphones on and listen to my favorite songs~

@30 mins later@

Okay that's it I can't wait no longer! I thought and got up.

And all of the sudden someone hugged me from behind! "Shhh~" A voice whispered on my ear. I was terrified, but anyone from the park did something.

Like it was something normal. I tried to scream and break free but he closed my mouth and spined me around to face him and it was....JIMIN! "Hi princess~" he smiled and then let me go. He was wearing glasses so hes fan won't recognize him...I'm happy we have a good relationship but calling me princess is to much >///< "You scared me pabo~" I said sitting on the bench angry and covered my face with my hands looking down... I felt someone sitting beside me....Ofc it was Jimin...

"I'm sorry I scared you.." he said sadly placing his hand on my shoulder...I turned to face him.

He had a sweet apologetic face~ugh I cant look at him>< "(bffs/n) told me to come..." Oh right.... "...in her place cause she got sick" he smiled a little in the end. Oh god~how can I be mad at him!>< I thought... my heart melted everytime I see that smile...only Jin oppa and (bffs/n) know I like him...