✘Ch.1 I'm the extra credit.

Sapnap
-
What the hell was I thinking? I agreed to be a 20 and 21 year-olds surger baby? Well.. I mean I did like them and they are hot.. and so far all they did was makeout, hold, and fake marked me.

I can get used to it.. being there secert boyfriend.. Karl walks up to me with Quackity.. I know Quackity  likes me..

'Sappy~!' He said flirty.

'How many time must I say not to call me that' I spat.

'S-sorry..-' he said quitely.

I sigh leaning on the locker just thinking of what my teachers did to me.. there's alot more  in store isn't there?

Punz and Dream walked by probably hearing the confrontation they just wink to me.. I was flustered.. but not like you could tell.

'So.. you have extra credit in algebra?' Karl asks.

'Yeah they gave some..' I say 'not in homework just extra work in class'.

"Yeah I'm the extra credit" I thought.

'Oh instring  form of extra credit' Karl said.

'So if I don't come to lunch or met after that class I'm probably doing the extra credit don't worry about it alright?' I say.

'Alright, kinda called that!'Karl said bubbly.

'So I may not get to see you?' Quackity said disappointed.

'I would rather have a good grade in that class then.. get punished  by my preants..' I mutter.

'Grades come first friends Second!' Karl said looking  at Quackity.

Thank God he's supportive.. of me.. he'll  deal with Quackity.

'Well anyways- imma go head off I have free you probably should  get to class' I said.

And off Karl went dragging Quackity who was pouting  off as soon as everyone was out of the hallway I fell  someone lay on my shoulder.

'Hey darling~' Punz said flirty.

'Hey punzy' I say smirking.

He chuckled at the pet name 'come on dreamies waiting~' punz said.

He picked me up bridle and off we went to there room.. am I gonna be a ta? Don't they have a class right now.

Dream was on the desk smirking  I just close the door, the hanging blind fell down.

'Mmm~ you so pretty baby' Dream said as punz put me down falling back on the teacher.

'Dont you have a class this period?' I questioned.

'Ah we do butt~ you are gonna sit here help us~' Punz said flirty.

'Well more like your gonna sit there and doodle for us so we can keep an eye on what's ours' Dream said proudly.

I chuckle 'alright' I said.

They hand me paper and some pens and penicels as the students came in 'Baby you can also listen to music if you'd like just with earbuds' Dream said in my ear.

I'm gonna like being there secert boyfriend..

'Who's the boy he's never been here before' A girl asked.

'Ah he asked if he can stay in here for freeperiod instead of wondering around and we said why not' Punz said. 'Anyways into class'.

They started to teach and wonder around helping I just drew and listened to music.. one of them accoslsey check up on me secretly kissing my ear when they whispering in my ear things.

'Damn your  a good artist darling' Punz said.

'Thank you punzy' I say quietly.

'No problem my little baby' he said softly.

Dream soon was over by the desk  sitting in the computer chair punz was busy helping a student.. and there was a kid looking at me with lust.. I'm sorry I have 2 boyfriends..
-
Well xd