✘Chp.5 Who did that?

Sapnap
-
'Why are you home so late?' My mom said arms crossed when I walked into the door.

'I was doing extra credit.. I fucked up on a few tests and wasent happy with my grade so I asked for some extra credit and a retake.. and they let me afterschool' I say 'I spaced and forgot to text you sorry'.

'Oh your taking acistive! Good go on go do your homework!' My mom said bubbly.

I sigh and off I went to my room did my homework and changed taking a shower beforehand.. and now I'm on my bed wishing I was between my boyfriends cuddling.

My ass is in terrible pain thanks those idoits!

Sigh it sucks we can't be public with the relationship. But I understand why it can't be.. they could lose there jobs for having an afire with me.. I'm pretty sure.. eh I don't care.. there huge. Tall and hot .. and best of all its mine!

I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling happy with the secret relationship I have with my math teachers.

My mom comes in annocing dinner and I get up my legs buckled a bit but I manged getting there eatting and going back to my room snuggling into a blanket. And teddies.. falling asleep... I'm tired from the activities I did to day.

[Next moring]

I wake up and my legs are more dead.. ugh damn this is gonna be every time I do my extra credit? I get up and nearly fall but
few steps later and my legs were mangable. I get chnaged go out say good moring to my mother.

'Sapnap you are a mistake' My dad reminds me before slaping and hitting me..

Fml... I hate this when he was done I slowly got up and skipped breakfast grabbing my bag and going to school early.. I went stright to punz and Dreams room.

They saw my face and wornt pleased.. I closed the door and... just kinda broke down.

'Baby.. who the fuck did that to your bueaiful face' Dream said picking me up sitting on the  floor with me on his lap and punz holding me on the otherside.

'M..my dad.. h-he just does it f-for n..no reason' I say with a shakey voice sobbing into his chest.

'Sush darling.. were here its okay.. why don't we get you patched up and then we can cuddle for awhile?' Punz suggested.

I just nodded.. dream held me while punz fixed me up putting some bandages and things. 'Dint you ever forget were here and we love you no matter what' they both said together.

I smile laying on Dreams shoulder wrapped  in there arms as I calm down I I'm very happy with what we are. They nuzzle and kiss me just being soft.. soon bell went off

'If you'd like to take next period off you can hang out in the prep room or sit at the desk' Punz said softly.

'O..okay' I say.

'Love you babyboy' they say.

'Love you to' I say softly.

I just decided to hang out at there desk and draw.. Karl walked in confused.

'Don't  mind sapnap he's just here for a ta' Dream said.
-
Well, interesting..