"Four"

After the meeting my father said his goodbyes and left with the deltas that came with us. I am going to miss my family but I am needed here. Yoongi is not as bad as everyone made him out to be but he definitely can be if he's is triggered.
Yoongi: so, I know we're mates but I wanted to ask you where you'd like to sleep?
Y/n: where I want to sleep?
Yoongi: do you want to sleep with me or in a separate room?
I took a second to think about it. I've only just met him and even though he seems ok he could also try to kill me in my sleep. But what if I hurt his feelings if I sleep in another room?
Y/n: could I sleep in a separate room for a while until I get more comfortable?
He nodded and grabbed my wrist pulling me down a hallway. We stopped in front of a door at the very end of the hallway.
Yoongi: this is your room, mine is right across from it
He pointed to the black door in front of my white door. I kinda like the black.
Yoongi: I'll let you get settled in, I'll see you at dinner
He walked off down the hallway to the staircase. I watched him disappear before going into my room. It was a nice room with a lot of space. The bed was hug and so was the closet! I started to put my clothes away when I heard a knock on the door.
Y/n: come in
The person walked in with a smile on his face. He seemed a bit younger than me.
Jimin: I'm Jimin! Alphas beta, and best friend!
Y/n: he has friends?
He laughed loudly covering his face with his hand.
Jimin: of course, he may be scary to the people who don't know him but to the people who do know him, he can be a nice guy. Just don't piss him off.
Y/n: how do I not piss him off then?
I asked as I continue to put my stuff away.
Jimin: well, he's get jealous very easy so try not to do that, questioning his authority or abilities is a big no no, don't bring up his father only his mother can do that, don't get in his way, make sure you tell him where you are or where you're going, and don't lie to him. That's the major things, there are more but they are silly things.
Crap that's a lot of things to remember. How am I supposed to remember that?
Y/n: so, he's not going to try and kill me in my sleep?
I asked with a smirk on my face to lighten the mood. He laughed shaking his head no.
Jimin: if anything he'd try to kill anyone who tried to touch you. Or be near you. He's a possessive person.
Y/n: good to know
I finished putting the last of my stuff away with the help of Jimin. He helped me some bigger stuff. Stopping in the middle of the room I could smell yoongi coming closer to my room.
Y/n: yoongi's coming
Jimin: what! No! If he sees me in here with you I'll have no head!
I didn't have time to ask why when my door opened. Not thinking to much about what Jimin just said I sat on the bed and folded my blanket.
Yoongi: why are you in here?
He asked Jimin who stood against the wall. Is he really that scared of him?
Jimin: I came to meet the Luna and make sure she's settling in.
He tried to make his voice sound firm but it didn't work out for him.
Yoongi: did you ask me before you decided to be alone in a room with my mate?!
Sensing his anger I got up and stood in front of him. His eyes started to change to his alpha ones. Like I did in the meeting, I took his face in my hands and made him look at me.
Y/n: he only helped me put some stuff away and told me about the pack. That's all, please calm down.
To mine and Jimins surprise he calmed down but kept his glare on Jimin.
Yoongi: don't be alone with her again. You're unmated and for right now so is she.
Jimin: yes alpha
He bowed and left the room in a sprint. I removed my hands from his face and went back over to my bed.
Y/n: what do you mean by for right now I'm unmated?
Yoongi: we aren't sleeping in the same room and you're not comfortable with me, so we can't complete our bond yet.
To be honest, I don't think it's because I'm uncomfortable with him. I think it's because I still can't believe I'm actually the psychotic alphas mate.