Best Friends

The suburbs of Los Angeles were calm and peaceful. It was an average, relaxing day and in a house in one of these suburbs, sat a trio. The head of the house, Bugs Bunny, his roommate/freeloader, Daffy Duck, and Bugs' son, DyKaiowyn, often shortened to Kaio.

Kaio has shiny sapphire eyes with blueish-white fur with black spiky hair with blue highlights and a grey and light blue beanie. He wears a black shirt with a yellow lightning bolt under a red short sleeve jacket with dark blue baggy pants.

The trio are watching a TV game show with Daffy trying to answer their questions.

"Who was the first president of the United States?" The game show host asked.

"Oprah!" Daffy shouts at the T.V.

"What the-" His answer made Kaio turn in bewilderment until his dad put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head. Isn't Oprah an actress?

"George Washington." The guy on the show had got it correct.

"What is the capital of Alaska?"

"New York!" Daffy's answer makes Kaio stare at him in disbelief.

Again, a wrong answer for Daffy. The duck growled, his pride and ignorance refusing defeat.

"Well nothing yet, but it's good to know you're trying," Kaio said, crossing his arms. "But you're incapable of winning a game show."

"Hey, I could win a Game Show. I love winning! And prizes! And money! And winning!" Daffy replied. "I could win a Game Show easily."

"Yeah right. You've never gotten an answer right on any of these shows the whole day." Bugs retorted.

Kaio covered his mouth trying not to get hit in the head with a remote.

Daffy huffed at the two. "I so could! Go on, try me! I could be on Wheel of Words!"

"You don't know how to spell." Bugs said as Kaio looked at Daffy surprised.

"How are you out of school?" Kaio wondered.

"Easy! I never went!" Daffy stated with more pride than he should. "Well, why not Price Correctly?"

Kaio pulled out his flaming reddish-blue guitar, from behind his back and keep in mind it cost about $300.

"Ok then, how much is this guitar?" Kaio asked.

"Uhhh, $33,000?" Daffy's answer made him fall anime style.

"Maybe if it has a few hundred autographs on it..." Bugs sighed as he got back up.

"Things like this is why I think you should pay for less cable." Kaio said, but was interrupted when the announcer was telling us about his new game show 'Besties where knowing all about your best friend leads to big prizes.'

"Hey, what about that one? I could win that one." Daffy stated as if it was pure fact.

"I never thought I would say this, but that's not a bad idea, Daffy Duck." Bugs said just for Daffy to get his name wrong somehow.

"Why thank you...Bugs, Uh, I wanna say, uh, "Bada-Blingya"?

Kaio facepalmed along with his father. "It's Bunny... Maybe this isn't such a good idea..." Bugs mumbled.

"What? No! I can do this! I prize nothing more than Prizes, and look!" Daffy stated as he motioned to the TV. "The grand prize is a cruise ship vacation!"

"Huh, never been on a cruise before. Just out of curiosity, when's my dad's birthday?" Kaio asked Daffy, inwardly knowing he would get it wrong.

"Uh.... Januar... Februar... March?" Daffy offered weakly.