Eligible Bachelors

It's been a hectic few days as Bugs, Kaio and Sofi helped Daffy try to better himself before his class reunion, but they eventually decided that Daffy should just lie about his life so far in order to impress his former classmates. But Daffy fib soon became excessive, including him bragging how he's an astronaut to an actor to the president of Mexico, which spreaded confusion and dubious comments of his so-called success. Bugs became preoccupied with acquainting with all the high school graduates, because he never went to high school.

The next day Bugs, Kaio, Sofi and Daffy go to a resort where Daffy meets a famous actress. Despite Daffy's attempts to impress her, Daffy's mischief ends up causing him misery and abuse at the hands of her abrasive bodyguard. Bugs on the other hand earns the actress's affections with his cool calm and collected attitude.

Thanks to Pete Puma's bumbling, the vicious Tasmanian Devil escapes from the zoo and Bugs decides to adopt the creature after mistaking him for a dog. This causes constant terror for Daffy, Kaio, Sofi and Bugs' other neighbors, until Speedy helps Bugs tame the Tasmanian Devil as the latter decides to enter him into an upcoming dog show. When Daffy mistakenly tries to do the right thing by reporting the Tasmanian Devil to animal control, he ends up helping the two escape from it so Bugs can take him home to Tasmania. Despite this, Taz decides to stay with Bugs. By the end, he has abandoned his murderous instincts in favor of his familiar zany behavior.

Next Daffy ended up portraying Foghorn Leghorn in a film, but failed miserably, ending up in a quarrel. Bugs and Yosemite Sam find a vase buried in the backyard, which Sam thinks does something (due to his stupidity) as Bugs says it could be interesting. It does turn up to be worth one million dollars, but Yosemite Sam took credit for finding it, which also ends in a quarrel. Both fights combine, ending with Foghorn and Daffy reconciling and discovering a gold plated turtle in the vase. Unfortunately, the film is a flop, but Foghorn is just happy to have had the opportunity to make one.
——————————————————————
The sun was bright and the neighborhood was mellow as the doorbell of the Bunny household was rung. Kaio was on the couch with Sofi as he turned to the door.

"I got it!" Kaio said as he got up and walked to the front door.

Opening the door, Kaio was met with the sight of his "Uncle" Porky in his usual attire of a blue blazer and red bow tie with NO pants.

"Good morning, Kaio." Porky said with a wave.

"Oh hey, Uncle P. What brings you here?" Kaio asked.

"I was wondering if I could talk to Bugs this morning. Is he here?" Porky asked him.

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen with Daffy. Come on in." Kaio said as he moved aside, letting Porky enter the house. "Hey dad, Porky's here for you!"

This gained the attention of Sofi as she turned over the couch to greet the pig.

"What's up Porky?" Sofi said with a wave of her hand.

"N-N-Nothing much." Porky said while walking to the kitchen. "Just got to ask Bugs something."

"Hmm, I wonder what it could be?" Sofi asked.

"Let's go find out." Kaio said, walking to the kitchen, with Sofi behind him.

Inside the kitchen, Daffy was sitting at the kitchen island with a bowl of cereal in front of him while Bugs was getting a cup of coffee.

"Oh hey, Porky. What brings you around?" Bugs asked.

"I just wanted to ask if you could help with a charity auction in hosting." Porky said.

"Charity auction?" Daffy asked with interest.