✘Ch.3 after-pain

Sapnap
-
Jesus they are huge but heavenly in me.. I just lay on Dreams shoulder sleepy.

'And you two fucked the energy out of me' I say yawning.

'Well give you a late pass if you'd like to take a nap in this room' Dream said.

'Yes please dreamie' I say tirdly.

'As dalring disgers' Punz said walking over grabing a blanket and a pillow. 'We sometimes take  naps here to so we have pillows and blankets'

'Mm~' I say cuddle to Dream.

'Cuddle with punz imma go grab whines to clean you up' Dream said.

I try to get up and nearly fall down 'I'm gonna need leg rubs..' I mutter.

'Figured' Punz said putting me on the groundwork a blanket around me and rubs my legs until dream came back with whipes.

'You hungry?' Dream questioned.

I nodded ill eat anything.. punz got up and left whole dream cleaned me up and redressed me. He came back with some food obviously from vending machines. But I didn't mind I ate it and went for a nap...

[When he awoke]

I awake with a yawn my ass hurts like a mother fucker but was worth it.. I want more attention though.. I get up but fall.. dream was in with  in minutes he came over rubbing my legs until I could walk then kissed me softly on the lips and sent me with my late pass. And off I went.. after punz gave me a soft kiss on the ear whispering 'I love you' beforehand.

Oh I love you both to.. and I know you two do to.. I go to my next class.. and well I hate the teacher and Quackity  is in my class. I have the note to the teacher.

'Oh extra credit with punz and Dream, they truly are good teachers.. well have a seat!' The teacher said.

"One hell of a extra credit my ass and upper cafs hurt like a mf' I thought  going to my seat.. wishing I was in Punzs or dreams arms making out.

I lay down on my desk think about what we did last period. Thar was so good I love there cum leaking out of me.. and I love being the secert lover.. Quackity  lays on my hand red.

'Yes Quackity?' I said annoyed.

'Wed make an adorble couple' he said.

Ughh.. no sorry I taken by to Hella hot teachers. 'Quackity I'm not gay' I say.

'You act gay.. I saw you blushing at me!'He exlimes.

'No I wasn't, I'm not instrested in you' I mutter laying on my desk.. MY ass is in toucher, and I blame the two big cocked men that are my surger daddies.

He sighs and gives up.. good! I'm so damn  tired.. and I want boyfriend cuddles right now not be here dealing with back and ass pains by boyfriends gave me! I must of doozed  off because I awake to something climeing on my lap and I yelp in pain waking up pushing whoever it was offand standing up storming off to the bathroom.. hiding in a stall and just break down.. I'm in pain and my legs hurts... I want attention.. and I want cuddles..
-
Sappy.. just in comepele pain- and wanting cuddles.