Yandere!Quackity Au 2

{Chrisma😋 no im joking, anyways Quackity came out of jail in like, uhm, 123😋 no im sorry im joking uhm he came out in Halloween cause yes😇}

Schlatt was outside trick or treating with Ted and Charlie, the three were talking but Schlatt went a little quiet after.

Meanwhile Quackity, he walked out of his cell and walked out of prison.

{I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SPELL PRISON FOR A SECOND HELP😦}

Quackity then looked for Schlatt everywhere, no sign of him. Til he sees Ted, Charlie, and Schlatt going home. He quickly followed them.

{Timeskip, they're all at home😇}

Schlatt took out a key and unlocked the door to his house, and went inside, but then saw Quackity on the floor.

"Hi Amooorrrr!!" Quackity laughed while Schlatt looked worried and scared.

"...why the hell are you here..?" Schlatt asked Quackity in a quiet tone.

"To visit you silly! You know I love you, right Amor?" Quackity stood up and walked up to Schlatt, then closes the door behind him.

Quackity gently placed his hand on Schlatts cheek. "You're so pretty Amor. I'll kill anyone just for you.." Quackity chuckled and kissed him.

"There's gonna be no way I'm falling for a goddamn killer that's obsessed with me.." Schlatt pushed him away gently.

"Oh come on Amor! I love you, and you must love me back."

"I do love you, but I think its just wrong to have a person who is very inlove and obsessed with me.." Schlatt said quietly.

"Oh Amor, its okay, you'll get used to it. For now, I'll stay with you. Here, there, and now." Quackity ruffled his hair "so you won't be lonely most of the time."

"..alright..." Schlatt then sat down on the couch and removed his shoes.

Quackity sat down beside Schlatt and cuddled. "Its 2am Amor, shouldn't you be asleep?" Quackity looked up at Schlatt.

"Oh, uhm. If you want.." Schlatt looked down at the floor.

"Alrighty," Quackity took his arm and dragged Schlatt to the bedroom and threw both of themselves on the bed.

Schlatt gently hugged Quackity and fell asleep 1 hour later. Quackity also fell asleep 15 minutes later..

{L, ik, wholesome again:') yeah I don't really know why but I like wholesome stuff ykyk , lmao- anyways uhm Cliffhanger or not but I'm going to do someone's request soon, if I have the motivation to do it😋}

{Word Count: 409 words}