scary movie night!

(there is smut at the end so you can just skip the end if you would like sweetheart <33)

it was 9pm, herb and sparkling was just sitting on the couch one seat away from each other.

"herb, we're going out until 12am, okay? sparkling..make sure herb eats..okay-" sea fairy started.

Moonlight gave sparkling a scary glare, "no funny business with herb, dont touch him, dont look at him, dont u even dare even breathe the same air as him, have fun kiddos," moonlight disrupted her lover.

"okie mom," herb nodded.

sparkling looked nervous "y-yes mom! i won't breathe the same air as him, i won't even look at him!! and i certainly won't be touching him ;)" sparkling 'agreed'

moonlight looked at him for a good couple seconds to intimidate him (and it worked) then both sea fairy and moonlight went on their date.

sparkling took his yellow hoodie off and gave it herb, herb couldn't help but smile!! he took the hoodies and put it on, he put the hood up and started cuddling with sparkling.

"hey pretty boy," sparkling said, while grabbing the remote.

herb looked up to have eye contact with his lover, "hm? what's up my sunshine?" herb asked.

sparkling smirked, "wanna watch veronica?" he teasingly asked, even though he was very serious that he wanted to watch it.

"o-oh.. u-uhm.. i-isn't it in spanish o-or something..?" herb asked hoping there was a way out of this.

"there's subtitles, if you get scared you can always just come and cuddle me~" sparkling flirtatiously said.

herb thought about it, "..f-fine!! just so you know, i'm not going to get scared!!" herb said.

"atta boy~"

the second they started the movie herb went closer to sparkling, sparkling started to put his hand on herb's thigh rubbing and squishing it a bit.

-after the movie-

"i thought you said you wouldn't be scared, you were practically cutting off my arm circulation! gosh, you were screaming so much, maybe i can make you scream my name tonight too~" sparkling said.

herb rolled his eyes, letting go of sparkling's arm and crossing his arms, "hmph!" herb pouted

"aw, c'mon cutie~ don't be like that" sparkling said.

"hmph!!" herb pouted.

!smut warning!

sparkling grabbed herb up and grabbed his wrist than slammed him softly on the wall.

sparkling bit herb's neck  and whispered in herb's ear.

"don't give me attitude baby" he whispered, while enjoying the sound of herb whimpering, "gosh, i'm barely even touching you and you're already making lewd sounds..go to your room" sparkling commanded.

sparkling released his grip so his lover can go to his room. sparkling started to fantasize about herb naked, soon he snapped out of it and went to herb's room.

herb was just sitting on the edge of the bed not knowing what they were going to do because he's clueless af. sparkling went into the room and locked the doors, he walked up to herb and spread his legs, herb started to wrap his legs around sparkling.

sparkling grabbed the hoodie and shirt that herb was wearing and slightly lifting it up, implying that he wanted to take his shirt off, herb just nodded in agreement. sparkling started to take herb's shirt off and admired his boyfriend's body, one of the things he loves about his boyfriend.

sparkling started to take his shirt off too, making herb go really red, without thinking herb started to trace sparkling's abs with his finger, eventually he realized what he was doing and stopped.

"u-uhm..s-sparkling..are you going to d-do something?" herb asked.

"right, sorry, i was just admiring how cute you are" sparkling said.

he started to suck on herb's nipple, he loves the feeling of just pleasing the life out of herb, he doesn't really know why but he just does.

"mmmmh!~ s-sparkling!! mmm!~ p-please!! f-fuck m-me!!" herb moaned.

"what ever my prince wants~" sparkling said.

sparkling turned herb over, he took off his shorts and his boxers, revealing herb's ass, sparkling smacked herb's ass as hard as he can.

"hah~! s-sparkling!! p-please hurry up!! i want you so badlyyy!!" herb whined.

"if you want me so badly beg for me baby" sparkling said.

"s-sparkling!! i want your fat cock in me so badly!! i-i want you t-to fuck me!! please sparkling!! i want you!!" herb begged.

sparkling took off his belt then took off his pants and boxers.

(lets just skip the lube and condom part cause that's boring)

sparkling slowly thrusted into herb.

"hah~!! s-sparkling!! mmmh~!!" herb moaned loudly.

sparkling started to pick up his paste, the feeling of herb around his cock felt so good, he wanted more!!

"mmmh!!! sphaaaahhh~!! s-spahh-sparklinggg!! g-go faster~!!" herb asked.

sparkling picked up his past even more.

"fuck.. you're so horny huh? you never wanna admit how much you want me to fuck you but we both know how slutty you are for my cock" sparkling said, "you're practically melting underneath me, you're so adorable" he added.

sparkling started going much harder, it felt so good to him, to herb, it felt like 1,000 cocks were just inside him, it hurts a lot but it felt so good at the same time.

sparkling put a hand on herb's cock, it fit in his hands perfect, a but small, sure but he just loves the feeling of it.

"mmmmh!! i-i n-need t-to cum!!" herb said.

"beg for it." sparkling commanded.

"hahhh~!! i-i wan-ahh cum!! p-please~!!! spahhh!! sp- sparklinggg!! pleahhh- pleaseeee!!" herb begged.

sparkling let go of herb's cock and herb started to cum all over sparkling's hand.

(time for aftercare :3)

"you look so cute when your hair is wet" sparkling said.

herb smiled with delight, "w-well you look h-h..hot..with y-your hair wet.." herb said, mumbling a bit.

they started cuddling while watching some random t.v show :)))))

the end!!

word count: 1010
time: 2:43am