6. Five years later

Cj pov:
Zevon and I made up and now five years have passed. And guess what? THE BARRIER IS COMING DOWN TODAY!!!
Okay yes, eventhough we're both 21 now, we're still nor married but engaged.
Although that could change when I tell Zevon that I'm pregnant but that's not important for now.
The barrier would come down and I'd finally see my damn brother again.

Zevon was quite in a happy mood as well. I smiled as I kissed him goodmorning and he returned the smile.
"Ready to see your brother again?" he asked and I looked at him.
"I'm sure you know the answer to that question already."
"I guess I do."
I hugged him and then I felt the morning sickness coming up.
"I'll be right back!" I said quickly as I went to the toilet to throw up...
Zevon held my hair back as worry filled his face.
"Are you okay?" he asked and I looked at him.
"Yea, sure..." I muttered between the throwing up.
"Okay... So then why are you throwing up?"
I whiped some vomit from my mouth as I was done and I looked at him biting my lip.
"Because... I'm pregnant..."
Zevon's jaw dropped and I looked at him.
"Well... Say something."
"You're being serious...?"
"Ehm... Yes?"
Zevon's face created a smile and I looked at him.
"So...?"
"I love you so much."
"I would kiss you, but I'm afraid you might taste my vomit."
"Then you'll owe me."
I hugged him and sighed relieved.
"I'm glad you're okay and so calm about it."
"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"
"I don't know... It's not nothing..."
"It'll be okay. Besides the barrier is going to be down soon so it should be easier then when it's still there..." Zevon said slightly nervous and I smiled.
"You're probably right." I said, hopefully reassuring him.

It took a few hours but then it was finally time. The barrier would come down!
Zevon and I were standing with all other VK's waiting for it to disappear. Untill that one moment, when it did.
Harry was waiting for us on the other side of the bridge and I nearlg tackled him.
He chuckled.
"Hey sis." he said and then he looked at Zevon.
"Hey mate."
"Hey Harry." Zevon said, those two still don't really like eachother.
"I missed you so much!" I said and Zevon grinned.
"She's definitely not kidding."
"I missed you too." Harry said.
"DADDYYY!!" a girl's voice yelled and Harry turned around, this little girl ran to him.
"Hey little duckling, what are you doing here?" he said as he picked her up.
Zevon and I shared a confused look.
"Who's that?" I asked.
"I was going to tell you but this is Emily. Your niece." Harry said and my jaw hit the floor.
"She's cute." Zevon said and I looked at Harry.
"No way you and Uma got a daughter."
"Is that auntie Cj, who you told me about?" Emily asked with a smile voice to Harry and he smiled.
"Yea, that's your aunt."
Emily wiggled her free from Harry's grasp and hugged me.
I looked at Zevon and he nodded to me that I should hug her back. I did do that after a moment of hesitation.
Uma walked to us.
"Hey! Sorry Emily couldn't wait for you to come home." Uma said as she picked Emily up who had a huge smile on her little face.
"It's fine, don't worry." Harry said and Zevon looked at me with a sly smile.
"We might as well tell them." he whispered and Harry looked at us.
"Tell us what?"
"Well..." I started and Uma already knew.
"No. Way." she said and I chuckled.
"Well yea..." I said and Harry didn't get it.
"Ehm... What is going on?"
"Cj's pregnant." Zevon sid and Harry's jaw dropped.
"Oh come on, we've been on the islan for six years. It hapend like a month ago." I said and Harry grinned.
"I guess there goes my plan of asking you to babysit Emily." he sad teasingly and I rolled my eyes.
"Come with us fo tonight. After those six years and with the little one coming, you migh as well want some ropper dinner." Harry said.
"In that case, you'll be bnned from the kitchen." Uma said teasingly to Harry and he seemed offended, eventhough we all knew he can't cook.