Part 1

"Tobias Erin Rogers!" Ben calls out in a slightly pissed off tone of voice as he storms into the bathroom Toby was in as he was taking a shower. Cringing, Toby pokes his head out of the shower curtain and grins sheepishly.

"What did I do now?" Toby asks innocently.

"You know damn well what you did."

About an hour before Toby decided to take a shower, he had gone out on a mission and didn't even BOTHER telling Ben he was going out OR the fact that he had gotten injured in the process.

Sighing, Toby turns off the water, grabs his towel and wraps it around his waist before stepping out carefully. "Aww, come on Ben. You can't possibly be mad at me for that." The wound was clear as day on his chest. A large, deep gash starting at his left side and going all the way up to his chest. It was still bleeding profusely but Toby just ignored it. How he got the wound? No idea.

Growling, Ben just leans against the doorframe and stares at him with narrowed eyes.

Toby sighs loudly and sits on the edge of the tub. "Alright. Look, I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to worry." He said with an unintentional twitch.

"You didn't want me to worry? Jesus, I worry more when you don't tell me these things. I end up finding out ANYWAYS when you collapse to the ground from blood loss. Now stay put. I'm going to fix you up." Ben says and leaves the room quickly.

Toby doesn't move. He just stays right where he is because he knows he'll be in deeper crap than what he already is.

Ben returns a few minutes later with a medkit and a few black towels to wipe the blood away with without it being TOO noticeable. He sets the medkit beside Toby and moves closer, carefully wiping away the blood. He knew Toby couldn't feel pain but he didn't want to be too rough with him.

Toby still remained frozen in place, looking around the bathroom randomly to avoid watching what Ben was doing.

Ben completely ignored what he was doing and proceeded to clean and sew up the wound carefully. When he was done, he wipes away any extra blood that was leaking out from the wound before washing the blood off his own hands.

"Thank you.." Toby mumbles and stands up.

Ben only pushes him back down and growls. "I'm not done with you yet..."

Toby widens his eyes slightly and sits back down, taking a deep breath. "I said I was sorry, alright? What more do you--"

Toby was cut off by Ben as he was kissed deeply and he was startled at first but soon relaxed completely into him. Ben pulls back, both his hands finding Toby's face and resting them both on his cheeks.

"Never do that again. Alright? Please?" Ben whispers.

Toby only nods once.

~~~~~~

"Oh my god. Where is he? He was supposed to meet us here ten minutes ago."

"Maybe he ran into some trouble?"

"I doubt it. I highly doubt it. Ugh. Maybe he's with Ben? Ben.... Oh, I always knew he would get in the way. Maybe it's time I got rid of him so I can have Toby for myself.."

"...."

"Don't you think that's a good plan? Kill the useless glitch and take the twitchy boy? I think it's a great plan.."

"...."

"Say something, you moron!"

"I-I think its a wonderful plan, Clockwork."

~~~~~~~

Toby and Ben were cool now. They were snuggled up on the couch with a blanket draped over them. Toby was asleep, but Ben was sitting there watching TV silently.

Jeff and L.J had been watching the two for a while and a wide smirk comes up onto Jeff's face. "I'm gonna do it. Stay here." He said to L.J and grabbed the balloon he had blown up and a pen and slowly made his way over to the couch, staying out of their view.

Once he was pretty close, he pops the balloon with the pen and Toby wakes up with a loud scream, falling off the couch and curling up into a ball of pure emotion, shaking rapidly. Ben moves back, slaps Jeff across the face harshly, and moves to hug Toby close to him.

L.J laughs loudly at Jeff and points at him as he jumps all around. "Jeffy got hit! Jeffy got hit! He's on the floor crying!" He calls out. Masky walks into the room, takes a picture of Jeff on the floor, then leaves.

Jeff was rolling around on the floor, his hands on his face as tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm not crying, you asshole!" He quickly stands up and chases L.J out of the room.

Ben remains right where he is, holding Toby close until he stops shaking. Toby just curls up tightly into Ben and buries his face in his shoulder. "They're never going to stop, are they?" He asks with a twitch. Ben sighs softly and pats his back. "Unfortunately, no. Jeff's a troublemaker. We all know that. Just ignore him.." He says softly. That seems to calm Toby a bit and he moves back onto the couch and curls up with Ben, falling asleep once more.

~~~~~~

"Alright. I'm done waiting. He's a little traitor!"

"U-Uh... Ben was there first. Toby was never really on your side..."

"You're lying! He's always liked me better!"

"...... Perhaps this is all going to your head...?"

"Ugh! Get out of my face! Go find him!"

"Y-Yes miss..."

~~~~~~

A couple hours pass and Toby slowly wakes up, blinking a few times before he shifts slightly. Ben opens his eyes at Toby's movements and hugs him closer, mumbling something sleepily. It sounded like a 'I'm comfy' to Toby, since Ben was laying directly on top of him.

"Get up, Ben.." Toby groans out and slips out from underneath him.

Ben whines loudly and squirms around on the couch, pulling Toby back down onto it. He curls up in his lap so he can't go anywhere and smirks.

"Ben, I'm serious. Get up." Toby said lazily and just sat back in defeat.

"I win." Ben grins widely and gets comfy once again, his head in Toby's lap.

"Come on... I have stuff to do.."

"Nuh-Uh. You're not going anywhere. You're still weak from losing all that blood, idiot." Ben said, flicking Toby's nose.

Toby pouts and pulls the blanket over Ben's head before standing up again and moving away. "I would rather sleep in bed, thank you very much." Toby said sarcastically with a twitch.