『💚🖤Purgatory Hall💛🤍』

~R/N=Rival Name

《After Class》
I was walking out with Satan after the last class of being glared at by R/N considering me and Satan were still hanging out. We decided to head to Purgatory Hall. Since,Solomon,Simeon and Luke were also the few people who was still by my side when it was hard to stay over at the House of Lamentation. Satan would come along with me sometimes to make sure no demons would eat me.

When I knocked on the door,I immediately got tackled with a hug by Luke,as the door opened. I laughed as I got up,hugging him back.

"MC! Your here!" He smiled brightly, almost like a kid missing his parents when they went out for work. Solomon came over and waved.

"Good afternoon MC,Satan" Laughing abit at the sight of me and Luke.

Satan nodded. "Good afternoon to you Solomon"

I smiled. "Afternoon Solomondo!"

He laughed. "Come on in now,Simeon's making tea"

"In that case,I'll make some sweets! I got this new recipe from Barbatos yesterday! I wanted your opinions on it! You too,Satan!" He jumped over to the kitchen,happily.

Satan nodded as both of us laughed at how energetic Luke is whenever we came over. As we all hanged out,we didnt mind each other of our differences and got along well. Considering we have 2 bookworms,1 puppy and 1 scriptwriter.

We both walked in and sat down with Solomon as we talked about the project coming up soon,we were to be working with either 4 or 5,we were allowed to pick our teammates so all 5 of us sticked together. The others were surprised when Satan decided to join us and R/N was infuriated. I got a hell of a beating from her.

I didnt tell Satan about that though. If he knew,he would SNAP. And that would cause havoc,probably resulting in him getting locked up like how Belphie did.... I didnt want that happening so I kept quiet about it. He was already furious with his brothers for being so idiotic. I cant blame him though.

Simeon then walked out with a tea pot, steaming with hot water and afew tea bags of different fragance.

"Hello MC,Satan~ I take it its still hard for you over there,MC?" He sat down with abit of a worry expression. I nodded. Satan sighed.

"Sorry to hear that..." He hugged me as he caressed my hair. I shook my head abit.

"Im sort of used to it now.." I sighed.

"Thats not good for your well-being MC..." Solomon said,worridly.

Luke then walked out with a plate of sweets,with a sad expression.

"Why cant MC stay with us then?.." He pouted abit as he sat the sweets on the table,hugging me.

"Thats not a bad idea but Diavolo's the one who suggested that MC stays in the house of Lamentation." Solomon replied,sighing.

"I would if I could Luke... I would if I could.." I patted his head,sighing deeply.

"Maybe if we could explain the situation to Barbatos,he might convince Diavolo." Satan suggested,raising an eyebrow.

We turned to him and thought about for awhile. Then we decided that Simeon and Luke would explain everything to Barbs,considering Luke is like his child while Simeon is like the other caretaker of him so their closer with Barbs. While me,Solomon and Satan continued the discussion what we were gonna do for the project.

We all agreed on it then continued to chat away while drinking tea and eating sweets as time flies from afternoon to night time.