Chapter 5: Sleepover~

Third Person POV

        It was around 2:30 and the pizzeria closed at 7:00 so you had a few hours of work.
"I can't berieve I ferr asleep." You mumbled to Leigh-Anne as she carried some pizza to a table.
"I can. You were exhausted and you needed the sleep." You sent her a smile before going your separate ways. You went to go seat a family.
"Tabre for five ?" You happily smiled at the woman as you stamped their hands before grabbing some menus.
"Yes please dear." She smiled back as you led her and her triplets to a table. She smiled and gave them some tokens before letting them run off. 
"What can I get for you Miss ?" You got out your pad and pen.
"Can I have a cheese pizza, an Iced Tea with lemon, a milk, a Sprite, and a Mellow Yellow please ?" You nodded as you wrote it down.
"Hai! I'rr be back with your order soon." You gave her one last smile before going to start on the pizza. 

Time skip

        You were taking a short brake to eat as you sat at an empty table, eating your pizza happily as the three preformed and Foxy waited for someone to find his treasure in his maze.
"Hey (Y/n)~" You looked up to find Leigh-Anne and  the boy from earlier.  You smiled at them, even if you were a little creeped out.
"Konnichiwa Reigh-Anne-chan." She grinned widely and grabbed the boy by the arm, pulling him over to you.
"This is my brother, Matthew!" Matthew smiled and waved at you and you got up and bowed.
"Konnichiwa Matthew-kun. I'm (L/n), (F/n). It's nice to meet you." He seemed confused but bowed back. Then, they sat down with you and you all began to talk and eat. 
"Rearry ?" (Y/n) tilted her head as she looked at you.
"Yeah~ Haven't you ever been to a mall before ?" The (H/c) girl shook her head.
"No...Before I was turned off and put into the crate I was with a few other Vocaroids, Miku, Meiko, Rin, Ren, Kaito, Gukapo and Gumi, they were arr wishing me ruck." (Y/n)'s face saddened slightly.
"Aww...Well, why don't I take you to the mall after work and we have a sleepover at my house ?" Her face brightened up again.
"Rearry!?" Leigh-Anne grinned, making (Y/n) grin back.
"Really!" Matthew chuckled softly at the two of them and when it was appropriate, he joined into the conversation as well.

Timeskip
Third Person POV

        (Y/n) smiled happily as Leigh-Anne and her left the mall, tons of bags in hand/arm. They put them in the back and got into Leigh-Anne's car.
"That was so fun!" (Y/n) hugged Leigh-Anne from her seat. The black haired female laughed and hugged back.
"I'm glad you had fun...Ready to go and watch some movies ?!" (Y/n) smiled as she buckled her self up.
"Hai!" Leigh-Anne started the car and began to pull out of the parking lot.
"Then lets go!!" Leigh-Anne smiled as she put on the radio and began to sing along with (Y/n) joining in whenever she knew a song. 
        Soon, Leigh-Anne pulled into her drive way and parked the car before turning it off.  Her and (Y/n) got out and grabbed their bags before heading inside and out of the cold, winter wind.
"It's so cord!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she walked into the house after Leigh-Anne, who laughed at the (h/c) girl's surprise.
"It's winter, so it's going to be cold...Why don't I make us some hot chocolate and you pick us a movie ?" (Y/n) quickly nodded as she went over to were Leigh-Anne had said the movies were. (Y/n) looked through them for a bit before grabbing one. It was called,  The Fault In Our Stars(That's right, I went there.) She sat on the couch, waiting for Leigh-Anne to come back. She did a few minutes later (Y/n) held out the case. Leigh-Anne set down the things on the table infront of the couch.
"Is this what you wanna watch ?" She nodded quickly.
"Hai prease.." Leigh-Anne nodded and went to put in the movie.
"Alright~ I will warn you though, this is sad." Leigh-Anne pushed play and sat down beside (Y/n). The cuddled slightly and drank their hot chocolate. The funny thing was, both of them were fast asleep minutes later, even though they'd made plans to stay up the WHOLE night. Oh well~