01; adrenaline rush

── Oneshots!
❝ adrenaline rush ❞

»»────── ✩ ──────««

We giggled as we finally stole the keys to the motorbike we were aiming for. Jessica turned on the motorbike and signaled me to hop on. I do as she asks. As she drives over the speed limit, adrenaline rush courses through my body, from head to toe, as I grip onto Jess for dear life.

"We should do this more often, Hireath."

Hireath.

Yup, that's my name.

"Hell yeah!" I said back.

You're probably wondering; 'Why on earth is she doing this?'. Well, I'm done with the fact that people expect us to live up to their expectations. When I'm doing these type of things, I feel like as if I'm on top of the world, like no one is there to control me.

"Where to?" Jess asks as her waist length hair blows to my face, making me smell it's fruity scent. "Gas station." . Gas station; the last thing I said before everything went black.

Now, I'm holding onto Jess's hand in the hospital room thinking of all those memories of the both of us that are printed in my head. I survived the accident but Jess is half alive. She's comatose and I blame myself all for it. All of a sudden, the heart monitor starts beeping and doctors and nurses fill the room up with their presence. Some nurses pulled my arm, asking me to leave the room. I tried to wriggle and even kick them because I didn't want to leave Jess, but eventually failed. I was pulled out of the room. I knew this was the end of her life, but I just didn't want to believe it. Well, believe it or not, this is the end.

Goodbye, Jess...

»»────── ✩ ──────««

─ peekaboo!!

i love this song like it always has a happy sad-ish feeling to it
since I have nothing else to say...

bye, bootiful hoomans! :)