t h i r t y t h r e e (p t. 2)

Everyone quietly stared at him. They're like observing him from our distance.

He's just sitting there, not doing anything except for smirking a lot.

He looked at each of our eyes, one-by-one, he's like staring at our souls. Then he looked at me.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n." Woojin smirked at me. Chan suddenly hid me behind him and Felix.

"Why'd you do that? I was talking to h–"

"You're not allowed to." Minho cut his words, making him speechless. Then he chuckled, more like a devil laughing.

"You guys are protecting her, though she's not from here? We don't even know where she came from." He shouted, making me held onto Chan's arms. Jeongin rushed beside me.

"Don't listen to him, okay? He's just out of his mind." I nodded at him. I don't know whether to believe what Woojin said, or not.

"Y/n, believe me. They're lying to you since then. They hide a lot of things from you." He kept on shouting and blurting words I don't understand.

Why does he kept on saying those?

"Or maybe you're the one who's not from here?" Seungmin suddenly spoke up.

"Ohh look, a shy boy was standing up for the unknown girl. What a scene." He sarcastically said as he walked towards us.

Someone came out of the gym's storage room.

"Hi boys." Ara came in with a baseball bat in her hands. "Where's Y/n?"

"None of your business, brat." Hyunjin suddenly spoke, shocking everyone.

Well, I guess these siblings can let the anger out of the boys.

I shouldn't let that happen.

I gently shove Chan and Felix, revealing myself to the siblings.

"Hi, ex-bestfriend. How's life with your boys?" I just rolled my eyes, making her irritated.

"You know, you better not treat me like that. Because this might be the last day you're hugging your handsome cousin." She looked and pointed the baseball bat at me. Then she looked at Chan, and winked at him.

Like ewww~

3 men came out of the same storage room and rushed to me. One of them pointed a gun to us, while the two of them started to drag me towards Ara.

I was struggling to get free from their hands. I know I don't have the strength to do that, and also the fact that one of them had a gun made me just surrendered.

Maybe if we wait a bit, something will happen.

"Let her go!" Chan shouted, but that doesn't stopped them. I saw them wanting to save me, but I told them not to. I just winked at them and smiled.

"Put her inside. This will be fun." Ara ordered to her men, as she laughed just like her brother.

Well, what do we expect?

They made me sit down the provided chair, and tied my arms and feet.

She looked at me, leaned near to me, and held my chin to make me look at her.

"Look what we have here. A hopeless, helpless, little Y/n." She brutally pushed my head away and walked in circles in front of me. I just chuckled, making her annoyed.

"What's so funny? Is it fun to be a hostage?" She leaned near my face again. "Well then, let's make it more fun. But it will hurt a little bit."

She stood up straight, lend her palm in one of the boys, and he gave her a pocket knife. As she looked at me, she wore a serious, angry face.