That Jew Continued

Kyle " that Jew " mcbuggernut, is a 17 year old boy now. For the past 15 years all he heard was "hey Jew", "that Jew" or "you stupid Jew". And finally this time he will end the stupid nickname "that Jew"! So, he decides to walk up to his friends and say I will not allow this time go on much longer. If one more kid calls me that Jew one more time, and I will kill one of you. I mean it I will stab you until you die. I don't care if I go to jail either. And they said ok we will call you lemon. Kyle's middle name is lenon. And his family would pick on him by calling him lemon. It always annoyed and pissed off Kyle so much. So that is the perfect thing to do.

That day they started calling him lemon. Kyle was pissed. He started to go little mental. So mental he was thinking about killing himself. So he tried to slit his wrist it didn't work. Then, he tried hanging himself he was to fat for it to work. So he gave up and decided to kill his friends. The next day, Kyle went to hang out with his friends. The went to their hang out place, Yankee stadium. It his plan was to poison them he poison the drink but he was the first to drink always. If he didn't drink neither did they. So, he took a sip! A then they took a sip! And after a few hours nothing happened! So they went to the roof. Lemon went to push them off. He missed and killed himself by falling off the roof.