𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⤾·˚ ༘ . ˚◞♡

lauren sat at her desk with her snacks laid in a line. it was already lunch and she had never been more hungry than this moment.

she pulled her phone out to take a photo just to send it to sunghoon to show off her snacks when an unfamiliar voice beside her spoke abruptly.

"you like enhypen too?"

lauren's head shot to her left to face a sweet faced, pale girl waiting for her response.

she tilted her head slightly to the right in confusion, "pardon?"

"do you like enhypen too? they're my ult group, are they yours too?"

lauren's looked from side to side. maybe she was talking to someone else?

"are you talking to me?"

the pale girl laughed, "yeah silly," the confusion grew on lauren's face as the girl continued to talk, "i just noticed your sunghoon sticker on your phone case. i've actually never seen that before, did you make it? or did it come from one of the albums?"

what was this random girl saying? it all sounded like gibberish to lauren. what the hell was an ult? what was a bias god, what the hell was an enhypen? or rather, what did enhypen have to do with sunghoon — her sunghoon?

she was debating in her head wether or not she should go along with the her assumption or if she she be completely honest. while this ongoing argument was going on in her head the pale girl spoke again, but this time seated in the seat in front of her and sat facing her instead of by her side.

"im guessing your bias is hoonie right? he's mine too!"

gosh. there was that god awful nickname she hated. there was no way she was letting this slide, she had finally decided to go along with the pale girl's assumption.

"haha right...im actually like new to this little enhypen, im still learning about their um...", she was hoping the girl would complete her sentence.

"new to their group? or new k-pop?"

there it was. she couldn't stop now.

"well im new to both haha"

"oh you're still learning their names right? it is kinda hard to remember seven members names, especially since you're new to kpop."

this was it. this was the information sunghoon had failed to inform lauren of. she continued to go along with her, "yeah im still learning their names. would you like...help me? its okay if you dont want to i just thought you were really nice"

a smile beamed over the pale girl, "of course i'll help! i know how other stans can be but i dont mind helping, i mean we were all there at one point right?"

"right" lauren responded as she put her phone face down on her desk.

the pale girl pulled out her phone and scrolled until she found a photo of their group. she set her phone down and faced it towards lauren, "this isnt a recent photo but this is from their vogue interview."

she pointed to an intimidating face.

"this is jay,"