𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Understand?

____________________________

It's been a few weeks since I got my mark.I've been training most days and I'm actually getting along with some of the boys, well by that I mean Lorenzo and Blaise.

Evan is always occupied with Riddle and when he is near or with me I receive scowls and daggers.

Theodore and Draco tease me and treat me like I'm less than them.They try to get under my skin by making me nervous and flirting with me before laughing in my face and calling me pathetic.

I've put up a front now, whenever I'm in pain or I'm upset I hide my emotions because I'm tired of being the weak, vulnerable mess.

It was a Saturday morning and I was sitting outside reading a book in the garden.The sun beamed the sky as the ripples of warm radiation hit my skin.

I close my book and trace my fingers along the bright green grass.My magic has always been powerful enough but my father wasn't happy with it.

He taught me how to siphon power from the earth and living beings.

I hated it.

I hated making animals feel weak and sometimes die because my father was greedy.

"Good morning gorgeous"someone spoke catching my attention.

I looked up from the ground to see Lorenzo walking over to me with a smile on his face.

I sighed and brought my knees up to my chest placing my head down.He extended his had to me and I smiled before reaching my hand up and taking it.

"Since we don't have training today, I thought you would want to come on an adventure with me"

"And what made you think I would want to do that"I questioned him.

He hummed in response as a smirk creeped up onto his face.

He leaned close to my ear before whispering "Maybe because I'm irresistible"

I laughed "okay I'm all yours"

He led me back into the house and into the entrance.

"Grab your robe, we're going by horse and can't be followed home by anyone"

I put on my robe and made my way out the the stables.I walked over to my horse and started putting on the saddle and the rest of the equipment.