𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Pain is a lesson

___________________________

The horse halted at the top of a winding path, the path was small and at each side there was numerous cherry blossom trees.

The trees danced in the wind as the petals blew across the path.

I was stunned, it was unexpected.

Such a grim forrest with no sense of life, that hides deep within such a beautiful place any soul could get lost in.

The worse walked down the path as the sun beamed through the trees, the bright green leaves reflected the sun perfectly letting the warmth hit against my face.

We reached the end of the path and Lorenzo stopped the horse and jumped off.

I followed his lead and got off the horse,he tied it to the fence and started to walk threw a little gap with bushes making it tight.

I squeezed through the gap and my jaw dropped at what was ahead of me.

It was a large waterfall with a big pool underneath it.

I walked to the edge of the water and looked down at the water.Lorenzo walked over next to me and stood looking out at the view.

I looked up at Lorenzo and he smirked.

"Enzo don't you dare, I'm warning you-"I was cut off when he pushed me into the water.

My body dipped into the cold deep water.

It was peaceful, the silence was consuming and the light feeling against my skin as my arms pushed my body back up to the surface brought ease to my soul.

I ran my hands over my face pushing my hair back out my face.

I swam to the edge and Lorenzo extended a hand to me, I took his hand but instead of getting out I pulled him in with me.

He collided with the water sending waves my way.He rose to the surface and stared at me blankly.

I laughed at him before splashing water at him and swimming away.He came after me and grabbed onto my waist pulling me back against his chest.

"That wasn't very nice"he whispered in my ear.

"Well it's revenge for pushing me in"