Chapter 2

Helloooo guys! I am back with another chapter. The outfit on the top is what Sia is wearing in her house. Happy reading.

*********************************************************************************************

I was shook to the core at the shocking news. Run away? Why? Where? I had about a thousand questions, my mind couldn't comprehend it. I was getting dizzy. My heart was racing but I was sinking.

"We are extremely sorry. We have no other option" Appa said as he hugged me and patted my head.

It didn't feel right. Whatever they said or did, it didn't feel right.

"Come lets sit" Maa said as she lightly pushed my and papa's shoulder. I couldn't move.

I think Maa pulled me to the sofa, I was sitting on it, but I never remembered walking. I could hear voices, so loud, so close but I couldn't focus on anything. Suddenly nothing was in my focus, not even with my glasses.  

"Please listen to us" Appa was surely crying. Maybe I was too, but why? Whats happening? Mom? Dad? Who was shaking me? I couldn't recognize their touch.

"Sia!" Amma was shouting. My mind was spinning, I was spinning or the world was.  I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek which my head snap to my right. It was a slap.

"Sia! Hosh mei aao!(Come back to your senses!)" Maa shouted in Hindi. I looked at her through blurry eyes.

"Please, baby, please gather yourself" Maa was now kissing my hands. I still couldn't get a thing through my head. "We thought we could avoid this. We hired the best lawyers, but nothing can be done" Mom was holding back her tears while mine and appa's flowed.

"Someone very close to you wants to hurt you" Maa wiped her tears furiously as dad snarled at air "for money!" her tone held such disgust, I was shocked. She was fierce but this was another side of her.

My dad reached for my cheek, my eyes went on the "S.S" tattoo on his wrist, it was my mom's and mine initial.  He muscled hand was trembling badly. 

"If you don't go, you are going to be so hurt, my little flower" I tried to smile at the silly nickname. "We ar-are sorry baby" He tucked my hair behind my ear as more tears flowed down his cheeks.

I nodded. I think I had a clue who was it. I didn't want it to be true though. I didn't want any of this to be true. I was still hoping it was some stupid nightmare and I would wake up from it.

"You know what we mean, right?" Maa asked and I nodded. I had to do something, anything. But- but!

"We have a plan" Dad whispered wiping his tears. I nodded, scared and anxious.

*******************************************************************************************

After 2 hours, I was ready, the plan already in action. I was supposed to be Man Jia, a 22 year old orphan who completed her management degree. I was supposed to be a result of a one night stand, dumped in orphanage when I was a baby. I had been working on my make up skills and worked in a saloon for about 4 years .  So I had managing skills, makeup skills, cooking(since I loved it so much).

With high authorities I had my fake documents ready and in hand. My ID, driver's license, everything. It was as if a Man Jia really existed. My waist length was cut to be just past my shoulders with bangs, I was given brown contacts. My original thick sweater and sweat pants were replaced with cheap looking t shirt and jeans.

My whole luggage consisted of a couple of culinary books, 3-4 sweaters, a tattered jacket, 4-5 t shirts, 2 sweat pants, 3 leggings, a pair of black jeans and a couple of shoes

My whole luggage consisted of a couple of culinary books, 3-4 sweaters, a tattered jacket, 4-5 t shirts, 2 sweat pants, 3 leggings, a pair of black jeans and a couple of shoes. I had a total of 317940 Won in my bank account. I lived in a cheap rented apartment. A poor, broke orphan, she was me and I was her.
Was I though?

**********************************************************************************************

Hello lovely friends, how did you like the chapter? I hope you liked it. Anyways, I will see you guys in the next chapter. 

Bye!👋👋

Stuti😘