✘Chp.7 Human sloth

Dream
-
Saps just sobbing into my chest.. punz came in.

'Should I do a early release for the class?' Punz questioned.

I nodded just holding sapnap trying to get him to calm punz left we here cheers and then punz came back closing the door. He came over joining the cuddle session.

'Sush babyboy were here its alright'  we said.

'M..my legs are in toucher thanks to you two and George's wight didn't help me at all' Sapnap said in a broken voice.

'Sorry about that we should of went gentle for your first time' I say softly.

'It's fine.. it was heavily' Sapnap said quietly.

I move him on my lap both me and punz start rubbing his legs.. we don't want him in pain.. he calms down cuddling into my neck.

'Love you'he said softly.

'Love you too babyboy' we said softly.

We kiss his cheek and do aftercare for a long period  of time.

He soon stood up and went off to his next class.. we went and emailed his last teacher he was doing extra credit.. and boom he was excused.

Damn we love being the favorite teachers. We tenicly  have nothing  to do.. so right now if someone walked into the class other then sapnap there in to see two male teachers cuddling.

'This is gonna be a fun secert' Punz said quietly.

'Agreed.. but worth  it' I say.

He nodded, and we just cuddled we.. here something slame into a locker.. so we went to check it out.

'Quackity just stop with this it's stupif-' sapnap said pissed.

'B..but sappy I love  you're Quackity whines.

'Is there an issue over here?' Punz said as we walked over.

Sapnap looked to us backing away from Quackity and let us deal with it.

'Sapnap you aren't in trouble, what happend what made you snap' I questioned.

To sum it up, Quackity keept insting they are dating and tring to get sap to be his.. sigh  I sware he and george are twins sometimes.

'Quackity if he says no. It means no this is just sad your snooping this low' Punz said.

Sapnap came hiding behind me.. I just stand protectively in front of him.. while punz deals with Quackity.

'Office now you are harassing sapnap and it's not talortated at this school' Punz said.

'Thats not fair! He's being a shallow jackass after george!' Quackity screamed.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

'W-what George did kinda scared me.. and well I d-dont like you m-more then friends and you slowly burning your bridge  on that to' Sapnap said with a kinda shakey voice.

That pissed us off more.. our damn babyboy shouldn't be this damn scared, shouldn't be getting hit at home.. AND FUCKING BEING HERASSED.

'Quackity that doesn't  excuse the fact you are bottom line harassing Sapnap' I said annoyed.

Quackity  looked to the floor.

'We are fucking distscuted with your actions.. come on sapnap you can come clam down in our classroom' me and punz said.

'But you office now' Punz said looking to Quackity.

Quackity  got up and stormed to the office.. clear? Good.. I picked up sapnap and he became a human sloth.
-
Awh-