A.N.

Hey guys! It's been a long long time since I've updated anything on Wattpad. I fell out of fanfiction years ago but somehow, recently, I've gotten back into reading it. I'm really sorry about leaving so many things unfinished, but I just lost interest, and therefore the motivation to continue my stories. But since I've been reading again, I was reading my own stories and I am so so annoyed about how I wrote certain things: treating female Percy Jackson like a Mary Sue, giving her an abusive back story just because I could and then not actually addressing the toll that it took on her, killing off random PJO characters because it would make Percy sadder, etc. Personally, I think a lot of those things were unnecessary, so I wanted to take the chance to redo it. Plus, some of the dialogue I wrote was definitely... interesting (read: awkward). 

So far, I'm planning on revamping only "Soaring High", my Percy Jackson x Dick Grayson story, but we'll see if that changes. "Soaring High" was my favorite though, so I most likely will only rewrite that one.

Hopefully, this story has a more mature writing style. It better be. If I have the same writing style as I did in the 6th grade I will be sad. And hopefully the dialogue is more consistent throughout. I will also be taking the plot a little slower, so I can build up to their relationship while still having fun along the way. Anyone who wants to reread Soaring High, though, will still be able to. I'm going to leave my old story up because I can't really bear to delete it. 

DC storylines are an absolute mess to decipher so just think of this as happening years after Young Justice season 1, but the complicated plots of Season 2 and onwards didn't really happen. But I'm also pulling in storylines and characters from random reboots, basically whatever fits. Just don't think about it too hard lol

Hope you guys enjoy it!

.........

Possible trigger warnings include: (1) uncensored swear words, (2) fighting and violence, and (3) descriptions and mentions of torture 

For (3) I'll let you guys know at the beginning of the chapter, but (1) and (2) are probably going to be in most, if not all, the chapters. 

Disclaimer: Nothing, except the writing itself, belongs to me!

Also, you guys can imagine whoever you'd like as the characters, but just know that for me, Dick Grayson is Brendan Thwaites from Titans :)