𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗗𝗔 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗗𝗔 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘?

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
all characters are 21+
warnings: mature content, sexual  assault! mention of suicidal thoughts, drinking, depression, toxic friends, angst, swearing. READ THE WARNINGS! MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNINGS + art above is mine.

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: LaraWolf666

【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: LaraWolf666】

Canada stood in the door way, looking at his beautiful girlfriend

Canada stood in the door way, looking at his beautiful girlfriend. She was his world, even when they had been dating for a few months now, he was head over heels in love with her. She was currently getting ready for a party she was attending, unfortunately, Canada couldn't go along because his brother needs him tonight; but he will be there to pick her up afterwards. He didn't want to seem possessive over her or ruin her fun. Besides she'll be with her friends. He had to put his trust in them which he found hard to do. He didn't necessarily trust her friends, they were mean and rude people and he knew his girlfriend deserves better then those jerks but Y/N insists that they aren't always like that. That they have good moments too.

She constantly covers for their rude behavior. No matter how harsh they treat her-- she is a door mat to them. He defends her without overstepping his boundaries, just a friendly warning and that usually shuts them up for a while. At least until he leaves the room. He heard the way they shame her weight, appearance and even try to hit on Canada knowing full well that he is in a relationship with Y/N. It angers him how their rude behavior is tolerated by Y/N. If it was up to him, he would drop them like flies.

Canada leaned against the door frame, overlooking his adorable girlfriend getting ready for this party. He steps off and walks towards her. She looks over at him a gentle smile on her face, "you look beautiful, you know that right?" He kissed her head and she giggled. "Oh hush!" She fixes her hair, "how do I look?" She does a little spin showing off her knee length dress. She didn't really wear dresses often, but she was feeling quite confident in this one. "I already said, you look gorgeous." He tucks her hair behind her ear and she grows flustered. "I--um, thank you."